Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 09:10 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

is it possible to filter hands by pot size? I want to look at all pots <30bbs but can't seem to find the relevant filer, there's only ones for put x in on a particular street.

thanks!
Old 10-31-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This report needs to be tweaked a bit but right now it shows how often the player folds when they get at least 1/3rd in by each street. It could be improved by only showing results where he faced a bet or raise and it should also remove hands where he was already all-in but it's a start and I really need to get HM wrapped up before the last beta expires again

You can see here that when this player gets 1/3rd or more in preflop he never folds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi rvg72
Is this feature in the new 0.51b? I didn't see it under reports. Can I get this data in a different way or will you add this in the future?
Thanks, so far this looks great!
Old 11-01-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is it possible to filter hands by pot size? I want to look at all pots <30bbs but can't seem to find the relevant filer, there's only ones for put x in on a particular street.

thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

You could sort hands by BB by clicking on the top of the BBs column and then just scroll down to all hands that are 30BBs or less. Also I just found a filter in the "more filters" tab at the very bottom called "Final pot size in BBs is bigger/less than...". You could try using that.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:30 AM

The "Did Cold Call = True" filter doesn't seem to work right... It's giving me hands where I 3bet and didn't cold call.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:45 AM

I still can`t replay hands
Old 11-01-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I still can`t replay hands

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a bunch of people can't - I think it will be fixed in the next update but it's actually working for me so need to figure out where the problem is.

rvg
Old 11-01-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The "Did Cold Call = True" filter doesn't seem to work right... It's giving me hands where I 3bet and didn't cold call.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok thanks, will fix
Old 11-01-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

You could sort hands by BB by clicking on the top of the BBs column and then just scroll down to all hands that are 30BBs or less. Also I just found a filter in the "more filters" tab at the very bottom called "Final pot size in BBs is bigger/less than...". You could try using that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do store pot size per street but it looks like I didn't add it to the filters form yet. Will get that in there.

rvg
Old 11-01-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This report needs to be tweaked a bit but right now it shows how often the player folds when they get at least 1/3rd in by each street. It could be improved by only showing results where he faced a bet or raise and it should also remove hands where he was already all-in but it's a start and I really need to get HM wrapped up before the last beta expires again

You can see here that when this player gets 1/3rd or more in preflop he never folds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi rvg72
Is this feature in the new 0.51b? I didn't see it under reports. Can I get this data in a different way or will you add this in the future?
Thanks, so far this looks great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Put this in a text file in your reports folder:

<Report Name="Third of Stack" Version="1.0">
<Groupings>
</Groupings>
<Stats>
<Stat ColumnName="TotalHands" StatGroups="ALL" ValueExpressions="Count(PH.*) as TotalHands" Evaluate="TotalHands" ColumnHeader="Hands" ColumnFormat="0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="Total Hands" />
<Stat ColumnName="When Preflop Fold%" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop)*3>PHMISC.StackSize then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInPreflop; sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop)*3>PHMISC.StackSize and (PH.MaxStreetSeen = 4 or PH.NetAmountWon > 0) then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInPreflopDidNotFold" Evaluate="100-(ThirdOfStackInPreflopDidNotFold*100/ThirdOfStackInPreflop)" ColumnHeader="Folded After 1/3 in Preflop" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="90" Tooltip="Frequency player folds after putting in 1/3 of his stack preflop" />
<Stat ColumnName="When Flop Fold%" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount)*3>PHMISC.StackSize then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInFlop; sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount)*3>PHMISC.StackSize and (PH.MaxStreetSeen = 4 or PH.NetAmountWon > 0) then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInFlopDidNotFold" Evaluate="100-(ThirdOfStackInFlopDidNotFold*100/ThirdOfStackInFlop)" ColumnHeader="Folded After 1/3 in Flop" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="90" Tooltip="Frequency player folds after putting in 1/3 of his stack in preflop and on the flop" />
<Stat ColumnName="When Turn Fold%" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount)*3>PHMISC. StackSize then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInTurn; sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount)*3>PHMISC. StackSize and (PH.MaxStreetSeen = 4 or PH.NetAmountWon > 0) then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInTurnDidNotFold" Evaluate="100-(ThirdOfStackInTurnDidNotFold*100/ThirdOfStackInTurn)" ColumnHeader="Folded After 1/3 in Turn" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="90" Tooltip="Frequency player folds after putting in 1/3 of his stack in preflop, on the flop and turn" />
<Stat ColumnName="When River Fold%" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount+RIVER.BetAmou nt+RIVER.CallAmount)*3>PHMISC.StackSize then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInRiver; sum(case when (PHMISC.BetAmountPreflop+PHMISC.CallAmountPreflop+ PHMISC.PostAmountPreflop+FLOP.BetAmount+FLOP.CallA mount+TURN.BetAmount+TURN.CallAmount+RIVER.BetAmou nt+RIVER.CallAmount)*3>PHMISC.StackSize and (PH.MaxStreetSeen = 4 or PH.NetAmountWon > 0) then 1 else 0 end) as ThirdOfStackInRiverDidNotFold" Evaluate="100-(ThirdOfStackInRiverDidNotFold*100/ThirdOfStackInRiver)" ColumnHeader="Folded After 1/3 in River" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="90" Tooltip="Frequency player folds after putting in 1/3 of his stack in by the end of the hand" />
</Stats></Report>

name the file "ThirdOfStack.xml" or something like that and then restart HM.

rvg
Old 11-01-2007, 03:20 AM

Any idea when we can expect the OnGame support?