Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2007, 02:38 AM

Default Hillary and Saddam (opinions)

Just some thoughts on Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Hussein

Hillary Clinton - Does anyone else think that a female in charge of the most powerful country on earth might give some of the oppressed women in the world a real reason to start sticking up for themselves ?

I'm not being silly here. Instead of letting some men drag a woman into the street and stone her to death for something stupid maybe they will start to take up arms and kill some of the most ignorant men on earth.

She can become a true light and guiding force to womens freedom in the world (IF SHE CHOOSES TOO).

The question is whether she will take up this battle when she's elected or just focus on party stuff and not make a big ruckus.

I truly am looking foward to a female president for the above reasons. While I don't really want it to be HER I'll take what I can get.

Saddam Hussien - If anyone has watched the documentary "UNCLE SADDAM" you should add it to your list of to watch movies.

During this documentary it shows Saddam Talking about the cleanileness of people. Saddam Says a man should take at least 1-2 baths a day. And females should double that. The documentary goes on to say saddam was very fearful of germs... (Think Tony Schalob from monk)

We all know that saddam kept the violence in Iraq down but I bet the politics posters here did not know that saddam kept the smelliness down too.

Experience in baghdad has taught me that Iraqis went from taking 2 saddam baths a day to 2 baths a year. If you understand middle eastern people they have very little concern for personal space and like to hold, hug , kiss, and massage each other.

I am not homophobic and this does not bother me at all. What does bother me is how they can hold, hug, kiss and massage each other when they are the smelliest group of people on the earth.

We know because of war and destruction that baths and deoderant are hard to come by BUT GOD !!!!! The smell.....10-15 FT away you can smell them. It really truly does turn your stomach.

While you may decry his murderous tendacies and humanitarian disaasters you must admit THAT UNDER SADDAM Iraq was a MUCH friendlier place to the human nose.

P.S. It also pisses me off having to take a dump in a Port O John in Iraq and having dirty muddy boots all over the seat and surrounding areas because they cannot sit down on the seat they stand over it to do their deed and you will soon see govman on CNN going to leavenworth for drowing an iraqi in a pool of his own feces [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ITS DISGUSTING
Old 05-24-2007, 11:31 AM

Default Re: Hillary and Saddam (opinions)

The real question is will she nuke enough smelly brown people?
Old 05-24-2007, 12:01 PM

Funny. My brother that's over there right now said pretty much the same thing. I think it perfectly accents just how horribly they screwed up the 'occupation'.

Slight tangent:

Was watching CSPAN and they had an author of a book that was about the occupation talking about why the managerial aspect has been so fubar'd . The guy told one of many stories involving the replacement of an experienced person with a younger Government yes man. One in particular was about this young kid fresh out of college who was responsible for the traffic department of Iraq. Baghdad apparently had a huge traffic congestion problem, so it was this kids role to take care of it. Did he hire more traffic cops? No. Did he install more traffic lights? no. Did he try to curb the influx of vehicles? No. He googled Marylands traffic laws!

Yes. This hoo-ha googled his way out of a situation. What was the thought process on that one?

1. Identify problem
2. Google
3. Cut
4. Paste
5. Falafel
Old 05-24-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We get it. You're trying to aggravate everyone with this post. Would it please you if I responded to the OP with fake indignation?
Old 05-25-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We get it. You're trying to aggravate everyone with this post. Would it please you if I responded to the OP with fake indignation?

[/ QUOTE ]

PVN Is not trying to aggravate anyone he's correct I said "iraqi's are smelly" Therefore I must be a racist even though another poster verifed my statement.

Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racistYour a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racistYour a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist

heh I'm not racist The people stink over here and they did not under Saddam That's a proven fact. Saddam's rule... You don't bathe you get shot !!!!
Old 05-25-2007, 02:04 AM

pvn didn't call you racist, he juxtaposed 2 apparent facts, a) you want to nuke Iraq b) you think Iraqis are smelly, and also a third well known fact, c) Iraqis are brown.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:04 AM

Freudian slips FTW
Old 05-25-2007, 02:21 AM

Well, I'm glad I took the time to read that...
Old 05-25-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pvn didn't call you racist, he juxtaposed 2 apparent facts, a) you want to nuke Iraq b) you think Iraqis are smelly, and also a third well known fact, c) Iraqis are brown.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) That's an illogical reply as I do not want to nuke iraq anymore my photobucket is down and I cannot use that avatar. Therefore Iraq is safe.

2) PVN called me racist because he said ALL BROWN PEOPLE. I did not say all brown people are smelly. I said Iraqis are more smelly now than under saddam hussien. I in no way hate brown people.

3) Another poster already verified the smellyness of the people here and it is not in question anymore.

My original point was that saddam did do some good over here even if it was just for personal hygene.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1) That's an illogical reply as I do not want to nuke iraq anymore my photobucket is down and I cannot use that avatar. Therefore Iraq is safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, I'm looking right at it.

[ QUOTE ]
2) PVN called me racist because he said ALL BROWN PEOPLE.

[/ QUOTE ]

No he didn't.