Fold 8 88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2007, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Degen was just banned

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

That was last June. You were attacking Degen then, before you were even a moderator. And if you could care less about his activities then what is your point in that thread?

I'm sure you'll have some long winded explanation, you can save it. It is obvious what is going on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Degen took a cheap shot at a competing site, a violation of A/R rules. I had already sold RRR which is the point of that thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

A competing site which you had just sold. Sold to RakeBrain I might add, he used the site in the EXACT SAME way that people are attacking degen for.

Censored,

Shut up? I am sticking up for Degen when he cannot be here to do it for himself, and you tell me to shut up?

What kind of a forum are you guys running here?

I am seriously considering never posting on 2+2 again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bye
Old 03-05-2007, 01:36 AM

I haven't kept up with all the details. But, the topic of Degen (and related issues) has been the #1 issue in the Mod's forum for the past week. His ban has overwhelming support by the mods and admins.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you have no idea what you are talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so why don't you tell me. Outside of the affiliates forum (which is moderated by a guy who claims Degen copied his site) what is it that Degen has done wrong? Call Dids fat? Anything else?
Old 03-05-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't kept up with all the details. But, the topic of Degen (and related issues) has been the #1 issue in the Mod's forum for the past week. His ban has overwhelming support by the mods and admins.

[/ QUOTE ]

For a poster as popular as Degen, I think we deserve more of an explanation. PokerAddict has a clear conflict of interest here. Somebody else needs to come forward and tell us why this is happening.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For a poster as popular as Degen, I think we deserve more of an explanation. PokerAddict has a clear conflict of interest here. Somebody else needs to come forward and tell us why this is happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get why you feel I have a conflict of interest here. Some guy took a cheap shot at a site he copied all the tags from that I do not own now or then. Please explain why you are so gung ho for Degen here, I assume you know him in real life?

As mentioned several times this was not something I just did on a whim. This has been a very hot discussion in the mod forum and this was the decision that was reached by the mods as a whole.

I did not just decide that some guy that took a cheap shot at a site I sold 9 months ago needed to be banned. I'm not sure what your point is here.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:46 AM

you're the one with the conflict of interest. you're one of degen's thai buddies.

degen broke many rules at 2+2. he was temp banned many times, each time with the condition of shaping up. he never did and finally enough was enough, so he was banned. he did enough scummy things that you should be embarrassed to defend him.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you're the one with the conflict of interest. you're one of degen's thai buddies.

degen broke many rules at 2+2. he was temp banned many times, each time with the condition of shaping up. he never did and finally enough was enough, so he was banned. he did enough scummy things that you should be embarrassed to defend him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont really see why he is so gung ho about defending Degen either... but to be fair if there was a heated discussion in the mod forum about banning him then at least some mods must have thought that Degen should not be banned. It doesn't take a month to decide to ban someone everyone hates.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't take a month to decide to ban someone everyone hates.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you only knew [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2007, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont really see why he is so gung ho about defending Degen either... but to be fair if there was a heated discussion in the mod forum about banning him then at least some mods must have thought that Degen should not be banned. It doesn't take a month to decide to ban someone everyone hates.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't heated and I don't recall anyone being opposed to banning him.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't heated and I don't recall anyone being opposed to banning him.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This has been a very hot discussion in the mod forum and this was the decision that was reached by the mods as a whole.

[/ QUOTE ]
How else can "a very hot discussion" be taken?