Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Choose what best describes your views on loaning money?
I was fooled by Air Americas hype of their success. 2 6.25%
I knew these guys were losers from day 1. 30 93.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

How about a better hand replayer, the current one in poker tracker is just horrible (IMO)
Old 07-08-2007, 06:19 PM

on a somewhat serious sidenote, i think PT is currently on the edge of what poker sites should allow us to use while playing.

once it (or the RVG's utility) crosses the line it appears to soon be crossing, poker will take another large step towards unprofitability, IMO.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about a better hand replayer, the current one in poker tracker is just horrible (IMO)

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be nice to be able to replay hands from a custom query or at least from a list of handhistory numbers entered into a textbox.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:52 PM

As long as the hand replayer is being revamped, I think that having a feature to replay a whole session would be even more valuable than just the hand replayer. The session replayer should have filters - show only hands which made it to flop/turn/river/showdown, show only hands with at least/at most/exactly N players, show only hands in which a certain player(s) voluntarily put at least $X into the pot, etc. This would probably be enormously useful for heads up players.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:17 PM

I would like to be able to view any group of sessions as a block- as is I can only select one days hands in the preferences area, but sometimes I want to see the results of a session, to be able to select the results of 4 or 6 tables as a group even though I have played more on that date would be good.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't say what 'support' is like as I have only had to request a new code when my drive crashed. My experience was good, but taking credit for that is like Chris Rock saying "I take care of my kids."

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, it's good. Pat answers questions very quickly, and I had a separate experience that I thought was amazing. People (like myself) who liked building giant (multi-million hand) datamined databases were complaining about the speed of importing for PGSQL 8.2. Pat took the time to work with a couple of us to write a much faster one. I'm sure many people on here don't even know, (or maybe they don't benefit because they don't import [censored] of hands), but it's all there in the current version.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:04 PM

I am not as computer literate as many here, but I have been a customer of PT and PAHUD since almost the beginning. I have had to ask Pat and Josh questions several times and their replies have been timely and concise. Multiply me by thousands and they must spend most of their time on customer support.

I would like to have stats and a filter on "all ins" to find out if they are profitable and how they are played by opponents.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:28 PM

Maybe I was a little harsh in my comments about PT suport. I guess support could be defined in two ways. If you mean helping people who are not the most computer literate, then the support is by all accounts very good. If you mean adapting and improving the product so your customers are not left wanting new features, then... erm not so good. You can disagree but I don't think people would be wowing over the promised features in HE Manager if PT had been improved over the past couple of years.

I'm glad they are getting round to it though and I think merging with PAHUD is a good move.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:41 PM

for PA
does work with fulltilt resize table, all the stats would be off to somewhere.
for PT and PA. does not work with vista areo.
that's another beef.
second, i just brought PT and PA two month ago, if i have the spent same amount of money again. i'll give hold'em manager a try.
but if PA/PT offer upgrade discount to current customers. I won't mind buying both software, and run them side by side to see.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
on a somewhat serious sidenote, i think PT is currently on the edge of what poker sites should allow us to use while playing.

once it (or the RVG's utility) crosses the line it appears to soon be crossing, poker will take another large step towards unprofitability, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is very important.