Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2007, 03:46 AM

Default Message to NVG

After cashing out yesterday, I needed a day off. The WSOP is draining and I want to be prepared and well rested for tomorrow's HORSE event. With that said, this is not how I would like to be spending the little bit of free time that I have nowadays... Regardless, I am quite disgusted with a few things on here and on other sites. The comments made attacking my character are enough to beat anyone down. So far I have been strong and will continue to put my focus on my tournament play and bettering myself on poker knowledge.

Tonight though, I want to make a public statement. I feel so disturbed right now. It makes me want to vommit. I'm not sure where all the cruelty and wicked comments come from, as I know that I have done nothing to deserve them. For those who have met me (besides perhaps losing my cool in a game or two) I have been nothing but nice and friendly. I have been a very good person. Any other information you think you know about my integrity and character comes second hand.
No one besides myself and the two people whom I have had serious problems with, know what truly transpired in those events. Everything else is mere speculation and innuendo.

What troubles me the most is that very few people know me, yet I am continually referred to as being a "theif" and a "whore". This could not be further from the truth. I have been with only two people in the poker world. Both of whom I was involved in serious relationships. And both of these relationships ended in a friendship.

Those that know me, will say that (yes, perhaps I am a bit self-absorbed... which should be somewhat understandable. I have a lot going on) but that I am a very sweet and authentic girl. I have never stolen from anyone.
Brandon would be the first to acknowledge that I am a trust-worthy person. He regularly had anywhere from 60K to 100K lying around the house at any given time. I never took even $1 from him. That's not who I am. I don't take things from other people, whether it be money or other material things.

I will be the first to admit that there have been certain situations in the past which I have not handled as well as I should have. I am not perfect. Yet, I am definitely not a thief, nor am I a whore.

I challenge anyone to this... before judging me and making assumptions, why don't you talk to me and try to get to know me so that you can see for yourself what kind of person I truly am?
Old 06-09-2007, 03:47 AM

Default Re: Message to NVG

U R funny
Old 06-09-2007, 03:48 AM

whatever. what's the real deal with you and david?
Old 06-09-2007, 03:48 AM

this has exciting implications
Old 06-09-2007, 03:49 AM

keeps getting better and better

penis on your back?

brandi weve seen your type a million times over, you arent fooling anyone.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:50 AM

wanna buttsecks for a buyin?

[ QUOTE ]

What troubles me the most is that very few people know me, yet I am continually referred to as being a "theif" and a "whore". This could not be more true.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[ QUOTE ]
this has exciting implications

[/ QUOTE ]

?