Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

party's EFT is still by far the best to get money out. speaking of which, i am VERY impressed. i cashed out last night, and the money hit my account today. TODAY!!!! and add to the fact that i got 1.10, which is what the exchange is.

[/ QUOTE ]

One day? Man, that's fast. Is it always that fast?

[/ QUOTE ]
they are currently 2/2 for getting it to me in 1 day. the 1st time, they also credited me 0.14 and 0.15 2 days later, which i thought was kinda odd.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, those small deposits ($0.14, $0.15) are for verification purposes. If you ever want to make a EFT deposit you'll have to verify your bank account.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

they are currently 2/2 for getting it to me in 1 day. the 1st time, they also credited me 0.14 and 0.15 2 days later, which i thought was kinda odd.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, those small deposits ($0.14, $0.15) are for verification purposes. If you ever want to make a EFT deposit you'll have to verify your bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]
weird...i actually didn't need to verify my bank account. so i guess next time i deposit with EFT (unlikely), they would ask these amounts for verification?
Old 05-16-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So this process of getting money from Neteller to Moneybookers is growing more and more difficult. I finally have money in MB and deposited it at Party. I then deposited money from Neteller to Party. I then tried to cash it all out to MB as I understood this was possible. They just sent me an alert email saying i could only cash out the amount of my neteller deposit to neteller.

Suggestions on method to get the money from one to another?

[/ QUOTE ]
contact their support. i did on stars, and it was no problem to fix. i suspect party will help you too....eventually.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:53 PM

For the Click2Pay debit card, do you know what is the MAXIMUM amount of money that we can put on the card?
Old 05-16-2007, 09:08 PM

ive got to agree with bobo ive found moneybookers to be fine haven't had a single problem with them i managed to skip the whole bank verification process by withdrawing $50 from ultimate bet it took 3 attemps but they finally allowed me to withdraw back to mb even though i had always deposited with neteller. definately worth a try for anybody getting annoyed with the whole bank wire,then if i need to withdraw i just stick it onto party and then eft back to my td checking acc its worked fine so far haven't missed neteller at all! (yet!)
Old 05-16-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How is Click2Pay for you guys? I have used them previously in the past and 3 out of 4 times there was no problem and the money was in my debit card in usually less than 24 hours. Now I try using them again and they said there a problem with their debit card issuer and the money will be put back in your account and you can request a withdrawal to the debit card again. 2nd time this has happened to me so currently the stats with C2P are 3 successful out of 5. They would be really good if they didn't have these problems. Anybody heard any other news? I hope they don't close shop cause it's my only way to get money offline.

[/ QUOTE ]
We've had very few trip reports about C2P ATM withdrawals, and the couple we've had haven't been great. Hopefully just some bugs they're working out?

What were your fees/exchange vig like on your successful transactions?
Old 05-16-2007, 09:24 PM

Im just wondering if anyone here can help me transfer $50 to my mb account for $50 to party? I will send first. Im just having trouble verifying the credit card and when I go to the bank today, they said there isn't a bank acc number on there? Even though there is a IBAN and they said they will send it at my own risk if Im concerned about.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How is Click2Pay for you guys? I have used them previously in the past and 3 out of 4 times there was no problem and the money was in my debit card in usually less than 24 hours. Now I try using them again and they said there a problem with their debit card issuer and the money will be put back in your account and you can request a withdrawal to the debit card again. 2nd time this has happened to me so currently the stats with C2P are 3 successful out of 5. They would be really good if they didn't have these problems. Anybody heard any other news? I hope they don't close shop cause it's my only way to get money offline.

[/ QUOTE ]
We've had very few trip reports about C2P ATM withdrawals, and the couple we've had haven't been great. Hopefully just some bugs they're working out?

What were your fees/exchange vig like on your successful transactions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think there are much fees. If there were, I din't really notice. I believe it's somewhere along the lines of $3. And average conversion rates.

For Moneybookers, anybody have issues withdrawing via wire transfer with them?
Old 05-18-2007, 03:16 PM

I got an email from Instadebit this morning. They acknowledged my recent request for increased transaction limits and are in the process of making micro-deposits to my bank account so I can be verified and qualify for increased limits. This is great news, and it restores at least some of my confidence in them.

For those of you who may have requested increased limits through their horrid customer support I recommend emailing security@instadebit.com directly - In my experience this department is a billion times more competent/informed than their customer support agents.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For Moneybookers, anybody have issues withdrawing via wire transfer with them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I cashed out a few hundred dollars a week ago and it still hasn't been posted to my TD account yet...