Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Re: What\'s your online poker age?

Started playing the .01/.02 Limit on UB back in Jan. 04 after winning $5 on their free tables (highest winning hand promo). So 3 years 8 months.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:26 AM

I am almost 2.

My first real money deposit was 50$ into FTP on 11/28/05 having just turned 18. I used to play play money the summer before this. I started with 5$ sngs and played wayyy above my roll at cash games before id even heard of BR mgmt.

Finally deposited a bunch more times b4 i realized i was doin something wrong and found 2p2 after hearing it mentioned on a liveatthebike webcast, which i found from a fellow railbird on FTP.

I was down to my last 1$ online ~1 year ago after going on tilt and chasing this fish to 1-2nl (i still hate you for this envelopescars [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) when i luckboxed my way to win a 1$ PLO rebuy (which i had no $$ to rebuy) in the middle of the night on UB for like 120$

I finally decided i was tired of sucking and started taking poker seriously again, i went on to cash in some mtt's (ftops and FT of 3r) and traded a friend for some party money and proceeded to build my roll up to 4 figures.

Since then i have started playing FR 10c 25c on stars where i am comfortably rolled. tl;dr ldo
Old 09-01-2007, 05:56 AM

I started playing on Empire at the end of 2004. I played .50/1 LHE to start and also some $5+1 SNGs, oblivious of the crazy rake. I lost about $300 (one-tabling) before I found some forums and started to learn what I was doing. I'm still at 25NL because I kept withdrawing money, but now I am keeping most of my winnings in my BR so I can be robusto.