Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]
I received my Click2Play debit card today in my mail box!

I just activated de card few hours ago. I will try to withdraw money as soon as possible and I will come back to give you the result.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good luck and be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy patient, I just gave up with them, asked them to put the money back in my account and will redeposit and recashout with MoneyBookers.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I received my Click2Play debit card today in my mail box!

I just activated de card few hours ago. I will try to withdraw money as soon as possible and I will come back to give you the result.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good luck and be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy patient, I just gave up with them, asked them to put the money back in my account and will redeposit and recashout with MoneyBookers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really dissappointed to hear that because I was waiting for my card and thought I'd be able to take some money out quickly.

I'm really at a loss what to do right now. Last month I deposited 2 checks while I was at my parents, close to the middle of nowhere. It was TD and I got a call next day telling me they wouldn't except the checks. Basically, my parents live in a borderline retardville/hickish town and either they got some idea the checks were forged or, as they told me, they were too stupid to cash international checks. After complaining to TD, etc, etc nobody outside that branch can really understand why they won't take it. But, with a big cancel sign on the back I have to wait 8 weeks for them to clear now. It seems Click2pay won't help me much either right now and from what I hear I don't think I'll use them.

So that leaves Moneybookers and ePassporte, both of which sounded mediocre to me (I wouldn't mind changing banks either as TD is very poor service).

1 - I gather that with Moneybookers I'm left with little options but bank wire and the limits aren't that high unless I do all the verifications. I also would have to look at opening a new bank account which is another pain right now.

2 - ePassporte looks crappy as well. 50 dollar fee for bank wires and transaction limits are even worse? Maybe the card is better than click2pay though?

It's getting a little frustrating at this point as I haven't had any money out since Neteller left. Is Moneybookers the way to go? I don't need to fund once I'm verified as I have plenty of money online. Should I open ePassporte as well and use their debit card feature? I'm a little confused what the limits are on that as well.

Thank You,

GrindingIt
Old 05-16-2007, 12:48 PM

if you're gonna sign up for a new bank account, make sure you do so with a bank that's not a correspondent bank.

e.g. PC Financial is fairly popular because it's free everything. but they go through CIBC, so moneybookers will not be able to send you money (i tried).

Citizen's Bank will accept incoming wires. i've tried and it works. they charge $5 incoming, which is a lot cheaper than the rest. but at the time they gave me crappy 1.08 conversion when it should have been 1.10.

party's EFT is still by far the best to get money out. speaking of which, i am VERY impressed. i cashed out last night, and the money hit my account today. TODAY!!!! and add to the fact that i got 1.10, which is what the exchange is.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:04 PM

moneybookers
ok i was able to verify my credit card & address and my bank account is registered and I uploaded money by verifying my address instead of figuring out how much bank deposit was in Canadian. I went to deposit money to a poker site and found out my money is locked until:

Pursuant to Art. 3.2. of Moneybookers Terms and Conditions, we would kindly ask you to send us:

- an official identity document with a photo (identity card, driving licence, international passport)

- a document to serve as an address proof, such as a recent bank statement or a utility bill of the last three months.

You can upload the documents in our messaging centre. Please log in to your Moneybookers account -> Contact -> Messaging Centre -> Account/Security -> 'You have requested information and/or documents from me'.
Please provide the ticket ID relating to this case in the cell provided ('Ticket ID:'). Your ticket ID can be found in the subject of this email .
We would also like to ask you to provide us with an explanation as to the purpose of use of your Moneybookers account.

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation. Please excuse us for any inconvenience caused.

Kindly yours,

Chris

The Moneybookers team.

grr i figured i was good to go after they allowed me to upload money to them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
moneybookers
ok i was able to verify my credit card & address and my bank account is registered and I uploaded money by verifying my address instead of figuring out how much bank deposit was in Canadian. I went to deposit money to a poker site and found out my money is locked until:

Pursuant to Art. 3.2. of Moneybookers Terms and Conditions, we would kindly ask you to send us:

- an official identity document with a photo (identity card, driving licence, international passport)

- a document to serve as an address proof, such as a recent bank statement or a utility bill of the last three months.

You can upload the documents in our messaging centre. Please log in to your Moneybookers account -> Contact -> Messaging Centre -> Account/Security -> 'You have requested information and/or documents from me'.
Please provide the ticket ID relating to this case in the cell provided ('Ticket ID:'). Your ticket ID can be found in the subject of this email .
We would also like to ask you to provide us with an explanation as to the purpose of use of your Moneybookers account.

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation. Please excuse us for any inconvenience caused.

Kindly yours,

Chris

The Moneybookers team.

grr i figured i was good to go after they allowed me to upload money to them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What??! I didn't know I still have to verify our address and photo id before we can deposit to a poker site..... Man this is getting annoying. Now I have to go to my bank and do a bank transfer which probably will cost $15 bucks. Then I have to wait 2-5 days to get my funds to my MB account and now you are telling me I gotta verify even more stuff before i can deposit to a poker site?
Old 05-16-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What??! I didn't know I still have to verify our address and photo id before we can deposit to a poker site..... Man this is getting annoying. Now I have to go to my bank and do a bank transfer which probably will cost $15 bucks. Then I have to wait 2-5 days to get my funds to my MB account and now you are telling me I gotta verify even more stuff before i can deposit to a poker site?

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't assume that because one person had to, that everyone will. There might have been a policy change that means you do, or it might have been a random security check.

Sorry to hear some of you are having such a bad experience with MB. I've found them to be great. My experience went like this - opened account, verified NOTHING. I had lots of points at PokerSavvy from promos I had done, so I cashed those in for $$ on MB. I've used it ever since with NO problems (except for right at the beginning when Party & UB both "lost" my initial $20 deposits for a week). I have since verified my CC and address to increase my limits...still haven't bothered to verify my bank account. Like Hypermegachi said, Party EFT is a great way to cash out. Until I hear of a better option, that's what I'm using.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

party's EFT is still by far the best to get money out. speaking of which, i am VERY impressed. i cashed out last night, and the money hit my account today. TODAY!!!! and add to the fact that i got 1.10, which is what the exchange is.

[/ QUOTE ]

One day? Man, that's fast. Is it always that fast?
Old 05-16-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One day? Man, that's fast. Is it always that fast?

[/ QUOTE ]
they are currently 2/2 for getting it to me in 1 day. the 1st time, they also credited me 0.14 and 0.15 2 days later, which i thought was kinda odd.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:46 PM

How is Click2Pay for you guys? I have used them previously in the past and 3 out of 4 times there was no problem and the money was in my debit card in usually less than 24 hours. Now I try using them again and they said there a problem with their debit card issuer and the money will be put back in your account and you can request a withdrawal to the debit card again. 2nd time this has happened to me so currently the stats with C2P are 3 successful out of 5. They would be really good if they didn't have these problems. Anybody heard any other news? I hope they don't close shop cause it's my only way to get money offline.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:11 PM

So this process of getting money from Neteller to Moneybookers is growing more and more difficult. I finally have money in MB and deposited it at Party. I then deposited money from Neteller to Party. I then tried to cash it all out to MB as I understood this was possible. They just sent me an alert email saying i could only cash out the amount of my neteller deposit to neteller.

Suggestions on method to get the money from one to another?