Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 05:50 PM

Default NoIQ hasn\'t payed me yet *Title Change*

1. Is there a [censored] approved delay time for posting? Did I said I was scammed? When I signed up it said every Friday. Today is post Friday.

2. "Out of his control". Now how should I know what is in his control and what is not? How do you?

3. I did email them many hours before posting here. No reply, yet.

4. If the site has not payed the players it's not the players' fault, is it? I dont think it's "force majeure" if affliates offer RB through a site that is not trustable.

5. I really need teh monies ASAP. Hopefully some of you know how to contact the RMB crewe and speed things up a bit.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:00 AM

Kärpänen,

I think you were a little bit too quick to jump the gun in this case.

The site you play at has paid out on time since we started working with them. Also due to weekend there is nothing we can do to find out what is causing the delays. We do not make the payments ourselves and so we depend on players reporting these issues to us.

It is true, that the payments are meant to be processed on friday every week.

But it's stated very clearly in our terms & conditions (which you have accepted) that:

12. Payout dates are listed on the website, however these dates are to be considered as merely indicative of the dates of payment. The payment of rakeback by the Affiliate depends on receipt by the Affiliate of final reports from the poker room. The Affiliate also requires sufficient time to handle its own administration and to process payments. The Affiliate shall in any way be held responsible for payments which do not take place on the dates indicated on the website or communicated whether via e-mail or otherwise.
---
It could be as simple as the guy who handles payments caught a cold.

In any event, I expect any problems with the payments should be resolved during Monday or at the latest by Wednesday.

Regards,
Rakemeback
Old 07-15-2007, 01:19 PM

Im an affiliate for Noiqpoker too and the owner told me that their who's responsible for rakeback is coming back on Sunday (I dont know where he's been ) so they will probably fix it within the next days so you don't have to worry and accuse affiliates.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: NoIQ hasn\'t payed me yet *Title Change*

I changed the affiliate name to the poker room in the title as it seems the issue is with them.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:24 PM

Yeah I usually don't worry about missing RB for a week or so.

I've been at NoIQ for 3 months now and this is the 1st late payment, it'll most likely be sorted out by monday.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:49 PM

Have spoken to NoiQ

Anyone on the old rakeback scheme prior to them joining iPoker, normally gets paid on a Friday. NoiQ have said that they are endeavouring to pay all those players today.

Players on the VIP scheme at NoiQ (all RTR players) get paid once a month by the 5th of the month.

Regards

RakeTheRake
Old 07-15-2007, 05:27 PM

Bonus recieved 1 min ago. Sorry for being too impatient. This thread never should of appeared. I apoligize.

However, in the future it would be good to give notifications on these things. Set up an "alarm system" or have alternative payment options.

My bad. Atleast part of it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2007, 07:10 PM

I agree players should be notified through mail about the issue but still its only 2 days late and it has never happened before.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:57 AM

I moved this here because Rakemeback is upset about the negative thread about him that is not his fault. Also it does not sound like this deal is suppose to be public info. I just wanted to preserve it in case there is an uproar.