Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 12:12 PM

Default Interesting spot with 2-2 facing a tilted maniac

$2/10 spread live game. Hero has been running very well and has ~$600. Villan is a bad LAG player who calls down with all sorts of nonsense. Earlier in the night, he called Hero's c-bet turned bluff (w/ A-K) down with 4-3 sooted when he paired his 3 on the flop and had minimal draws. This was before Hero picked up a solid read. He had also called a maximum PFR from Hero from the SB with 4-3.

Villan has just suffered a sick beat on the river following a few other beats and is pissed. He has about ~$100. Villan gives a speech to the guy who he just rivered about how bad the guy is playing, how sucky his luck is, etc. He tells the table "I'm raising and betting this whole hand in the dark. I don't care. [censored] this."

Villan is in CO-1. One EP limper to Villan who says "What'd I say? Raise blind" and sticks in a max ($10) raise to $12.

Hero is OTB with 2-2. Other guy behind (EP limper) is a reasonably decent LAG'gy player who loves action.

First question - do we muck here or raise this since it's confirmed that Villan really is playing the hand blind? We can't be sure if other guy will cold call $20 OOP.

Villan has announced he will bet blind on every street if it's checked and will call blind on every street if it's bet to him.

Assuming that will actually happen, what's our action?
Old 10-22-2007, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Interesting spot with 2-2 facing a tilted maniac

Uh...call and hope to flop a set? I don't think I would call down with an UI 22 even if he is betting blind, but I'm not folding pf either.