Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2007, 12:21 PM

Default Is it just me or is this a date?

Hello all. I am a noob here so I will just post links to pictures - if they can be embedded and someone wants to do it thatd be cool.

Here's the story. I dated this girl for 3 years. She moved pretty far away, and we have maintained things for the most part. We talk daily, ending phonecalls with the ILOVEYOU talk, and when she comes home to visit we rail about 3 times a day. Anyway, she has been acting increasingly shady, and when I call her out on some things she gives me some BS reasoning that I always believe and forgive her. Anyway, these pics were on her webpage. She says she isn't dating anyone and doesn't want to date anyone but me. These are taken by the waitress/waiter, like we usually do when were out doing something special. I think it is abundantly clear but I wanted to get some other opinions before I tell her to lose my phone number. Also, should I even bother considering whatever great excuse she has this time, or is it clear enough what is going on?

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/CincyONU/1.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/CincyONU/2.jpg

When posting those I just realized that this post is unnecessary - a blind man could see that a) somethings going on and b) that even if it's just a friend this is not appropriate.