Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne,

Do you get T-Dog and DING-DONG YO confused like I do? Do you see enough of them to have an opinion? Which one is a better poster?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I recognize DDY for obvious UGA fagtard reasons (no offense mouth breather, we be cool in 25 more hours). He was in the same fraternity that one of my friends was, however not at the same time because he is old. Basically, what Shajen was to OOT, DDY is to BBV4L. I like Shajen more, tbh, but I have nothing against DDY. Well, outside of his gay college choice.

Plus, he seems to have a very attractive red-headed lady, and I would still like to find out if she has a younger sister in the greater Atlanta area.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne,

Who is the coolest Celtics fan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prolly you xorbie. If only because GKA's super-confident homerism constantly reminds me how much it sucks to be a Hawks fan. I mean, we had a chance to get Amare Stoudamire, basically bringing 2 of the 3 main pieces to the early Suns success to the weak ass Eastern Conference and couldn't pull it off because [censored] Steve [censored]-sucking Belkin is the sun of a whore who wants to ruin lives.

Thanks to some friends and a certain poster with Hawks front office connections I've been privy to way too many of these abortions over the past few years. Honestly, there's no reason I should still support them, but I just can't give up. Getting 'Nique in the front office saved my fandom.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne,

Where did JV go? Woman steal him away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, let's run though a few things real quick. Attractive guy. World beater at poker, and the accompanying confidence. Tons o' money. Hot ass lady (according to the RL pics thread at least). Would you waste time on here?

Hell no.

SFDave,

Still working on SC justices, and thinking about doing that and fast food chain posters.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Borodog. I can't believe that I agree with dcfr on something like this, but his arguing style is pretty much act condescending and sure or yourself until someone gives up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah. Sweet, sweet irony.

If you agree with dcifr on how overrated I am, I will take that as a compliment.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still working on SC justices,

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont want to do your job or anything, but not having borodog as Scalia would just be wrong.

If there is an AC person who just always goes along w/ the crowd, but is unable to really argue the point and just lets others do it for him, that would be a great fit for CT, imo.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:20 PM

I can't believe so many of you clearly awesome, otherwise unblemished posters eff around with Politics, or SMP, or Psychology at this site. I mean I'd rather read BBV4L with my balls on fire before I'd spend any significant time in any of those forums (although I did once start a thread in Politics and the regulars were very helpful, thanks guys).
Old 11-23-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Shajen will probably never be back, which sucks. I think some people just burn out, or move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

just a note on Shajen. he is alive and well and doing really good at his new job but he has no time/access really for 2p2 during the day and prefers making out with his wife at night then posting.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe so many of you clearly awesome, otherwise unblemished posters eff around with Politics, or SMP, or Psychology at this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

SMP is fine as long as you stay out of threads about religion. Which is admittedly 95% of the forum.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Borodog. I can't believe that I agree with dcfr on something like this, but his arguing style is pretty much act condescending and sure or yourself until someone gives up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah. Sweet, sweet irony.

If you agree with dcifr on how overrated I am, I will take that as a compliment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche spelling error pointer outer man. Luckily the free market of posters has decided that I rule, while you pretty much suck. Sorry man.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Still working on SC justices,

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont want to do your job or anything, but not having borodog as Scalia would just be wrong.

If there is an AC person who just always goes along w/ the crowd, but is unable to really argue the point and just lets others do it for him, that would be a great fit for CT, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always welcome help in these threads from the select few who I recognize as being as well learned as myself. You, Euro, and Dids all fit that bill. While I will respect others opinions, you guys carry serious 2p2 knowledge.

[ QUOTE ]
just a note on Shajen. he is alive and well and doing really good at his new job but he has no time/access really for 2p2 during the day and prefers making out with his wife at night then posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured as much. Just sad that I never got to meet him when he met up with cardo at our house, and now I never hear from him anymore.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe so many of you clearly awesome, otherwise unblemished posters eff around with Politics, or SMP, or Psychology at this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

SMP is fine as long as you stay out of threads about religion. Which is admittedly 95% of the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true.

If they created a religion forum, and left SMP w/ just discussion of science, math and non-religion philosophy, it would be a great forum.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:37 PM

What happened to Roundmound/Statboy?
Old 11-23-2007, 07:38 PM

tone,

FWIW, JV and evan are both doing really well too.