Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you add to your tip after your co-victor out-tipped you?
Yes 2 4.08%
No 47 95.92%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August**

I have been reading threads that you can datamine prima by simply opening tables and being an observer and PT will import the hands. Has anyone had any experience with this, and is this against prima rules (i.e. is there any chance they can find out and close my account?).

Thanks
Old 08-09-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been reading threads that you can datamine prima by simply opening tables and being an observer and PT will import the hands. Has anyone had any experience with this, and is this against prima rules (i.e. is there any chance they can find out and close my account?).

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

open up 10 tables, run PT just like you normally do
Old 08-09-2007, 06:30 PM

Depends on the site, I know that most places don't allow you to but there is some software that'll do it for you.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:09 PM

+1 on the pants ignore list. i warned him already. it's freaking ridiculous that he makes 50 boohoo complaint posts in like 15 minutes.

and its the same complaints everytime. they never fold, they always suckout, boohoo i run bad. most recently whaaaaa whaaaaaa 4 tables is too hard and i run so bad just because 4 tables are open.

bottom line, i believe that pants optional is a bad poker player. plain and simple.

now, if mr pants would like to improve, im all for it. losing poker is no fun, i've been there, shoot, we all have. i mean cmon, i had a 25k hand breakeven stretch at 2NL.

pantsman, post strat threads, post hands that are you confused, post hands that you lose big pots. STOP posting 10000 posts in the brew every session you play. that is the only way you will get help at this point as the list of users that ignore your posts is growing, with that fact, less and less people are willing and able to help you.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:13 PM

Everybody play nice pls. Dont want to start banning.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everybody play nice pls. Dont want to start banning.

[/ QUOTE ]

we're trying, well, at least im trying. you just get to a point where you run out of nice. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2007, 07:22 PM

so which is it you want?

you want this, or you want MANY posts of me posting hands with e veryone saying to get the [censored] to BBV or std std which you always LOCK anyway?

so stupid
Old 08-09-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so which is it you want?

you want this, or you want MANY posts of me posting hands with e veryone saying to get the [censored] to BBV or std std which you always LOCK anyway?

so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel u , (and so does any1 who has ever player poker) =/
Old 08-09-2007, 07:28 PM

he put me on AK because "no one ever 3 bets a set on a dry board"

lolz

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

Hero (SB): $93.60
BB: $48.75
UTG: $30.90
MP: $44.95
CO: $65.10
BTN: $101.90

Preflop: Hero is dealt 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
4 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.00</font>, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($4) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $3.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $15.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises all-in to $46.75</font>, Hero calls $31.75

Turn: ($97.50) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($97.50) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $97.50 ($3 Rake)

BB had 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Eights) and LOST (-$48.75)
Hero had 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Fives) and WON (+$45.75)
Old 08-09-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so which is it you want?

so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

dont post the hands where you get ai w/ AA in 3bet pot, or you flop a top set and get outdrawn... those hands you know you cant get away from. post the hands you really arent sure about and want advice on. if you dont have any then dont make any posts, reply to other peoples instead, that helps you as much as them
Closed Thread