Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Beat: car was broken into last night

why assume its someone you know? I had the same thing happen to me. One of two things happened Im guessing:

A) just cruising looking for radios to steal, see you have a radio, go to steal it and pop the trunk, voila.

B) heard your sounds and followed you home and came back later.

Also these kids seem really really dumb. Who the [censored] tries to steal a radio and doesnt know how to steal it? I knew some people that used to do this, I know its obv wrong no matter what, but they would atlesat know how to remove the console/dash pieces. Its really easy on pretty much any car, and if you just rip at things youre gonna cause a shitton of damage thats completely unnecessary.

Btw, why the [censored] are you dropping all this money into sounds for a 300zx? Is it the TT? Bigger turbos, bigger injectors, bigger intercooler, intake, good turbomanifold, ect ect... before this stupid crap.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Btw, why the [censored] are you dropping all this money into sounds for a 300zx? Is it the TT? Bigger turbos, bigger injectors, bigger intercooler, intake, good turbomanifold, ect ect... before this stupid crap.

[/ QUOTE ]
well all the speaker stuff i already had and just hooked it all up myself. and as for the bigger turbos, injectors, intercooler and such, i'm getting that all taken care of at one time over the winter [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

also about the thieves, why would they just pick my car randomly?? the cop told me my car was the only car that had been reported in the area that day. and i actually never listen to my stereo that loud in my neighborhood cuz this guy that lives two houses up already thinks i'm some kind of hoodlum. idk... i'm still suspicious. i can think of around 4 or 5 people i know that used to do this on a regular basis, and they are dumb as [censored] so it kinda fits the profile i have lol.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:53 AM

yah could be them, but I clearly explained why its not exactly "random."

And yah getting your car done just in time for the weather to start getting good is the nuts.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i've also come to the conclusion that whoever did this was someone i know and someone i know fairly well. reasons for this:
1) my car was the only car in the area that had been messed with (i'm pretty sure it wasnt just a lucky guess)
2) you can't see my amps or subs thru the window (therefore had to have known what i had and where it was)

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, you being the smart guy you are, drives the car around your neighborhood with your stereo "bumpin". People can hear your [censored] yo! So, someone said to themselves "That cracka has a tight system, I think I'll rob it yo!". And now, you're stuck with a busted window and no speakers.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:09 PM

that sucks dude. i was like u, where i was wasting money on my car, but my car wasnt an import so it wasnt as bad to waste my money on it, its a camaro SS. Anyways i realized that, it was totally pointless for me to do that. i got it supercharged, nitrous, put a system in etc.. why? i wasted thousands on it, and all i got is a gas guzzling rocket, which only impresses old men at car meets. I wish i put that money into a baller car like a Bimmer or something. i suggest u stop wasting ur money on that car u'll realize sooner or later.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:27 PM

Sucks man. My system was stolen when I was in high school. Super-glue razor blades along the bottom of your next sub box [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2007, 12:31 PM

Public Transportation and an iPod FTW.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:24 PM

Beat = Not a Twin Turbo 300zx
Old 06-13-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Beat = Not a Twin Turbo 300zx

[/ QUOTE ]
Brag: TT swap by previous owner