View Poll Results: Tynes or Kasay
Tynes v. Oakland 1 100.00%
Kasay v. Stl 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2007, 03:06 PM

Default Re: ***LADIES PRELIMINARY ROUND***

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts so far (in random order):

MissChriss: some pictures way better than others, but overall looking fine. Yes, you look young but I don't see why others are making a point out of it. A crude classification would have you end up in the "cute girl next door"-group, although that may not do full justice. I think you can end up high in the rankings, but you will need better pictures in order to win.

FFK: if you don't win this, then I can only imagine because your beauty is of a fairly standard kind. If one of the others beats you it is not because you have too many flaws, but likely because you have too few.

Getterdone: like others said, your age puts you at a bit of a disadvantage. The pickle pictures definitely give the other girls a message that they can't slack off and have to keep on trying to impress! One small note: although you're a fine looking lady, hair this big frightens me a bit. With a more modest hairdo you'd be back in the race for me!

Octopi: I've always been into cephalopods and you're no exception! You have a great presence and score high in sex appeal and illustrate my point about FFK that slightly more unusual facial features can be all the more attractive.

DBZ: similar story. As a mathematician I'm of course cheering for you, although this is a beauty contest and not an intellectual test. Still, intelligence, with and character (and your ability to transform into a variety of characters and animals) is part of what makes someone attractive. Add in your good looks and it's impossible not to make the final three! One small note: you should really upgrade to a good single malt whisky.

2+2reader: strong entry, and since the others submitted mostly indoor pictures the exotic flavor of your contribution is most appreciated. You're definitely great looking but I'm afraid the fact that you're relatively unknown on the forum makes that you are at a definite disadvantage. I'm sure that if you do some serious attention-whoring over the course of the year the other girls have to be seriously worried next year's competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice critique
Old 11-15-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Octopi's getting one of my votes, tough decision for the second.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're kidding right? If I remember right wasnt there some talk about a DBZ visit at some point? Brownie points FTW?

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough* Goofy is an expert PUA. He is just negging dbz. She has probably already texted, AIMed and posted to his facebook wall by now. *cough*
Old 11-15-2007, 03:08 PM

and wrote a love letter, don't forget that

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But we have Artin and Munkres lecturing so [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] .

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst thread hijack ever, but what is Artin lecturing on? And now that we're at it, which area do you specialize in?
(Don't worry, I won't let it weigh in the voting, unless it's statistics of course!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Artin teaches the Abstract Algebra class ldo. He also occasionally teaches the math project lab though not this semester when I'm taking it of course [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. He's really awesome and down to earth. One of the advisers for undergrads actually. And Munkres teaches his topology class only in the fall. Fwiw, Munkres is a motherfkin PIMP. Allen Hatcher can suckah suckah dick y'all.

I'm actually taking statistics now, mostly cuz it's good for me, but as it is I'm on the theoretical track. The more useless the better.

And for FFK - MIT is waitress insurance for me. I want to act and will be making a run at LA after I graduate. For money I'll be with my mom consulting. She's in LV. It works out rather nicely.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
U don't want to see hate little boy... I'm not hating on her, just wondered what everyone else thought she was attractive about her.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLZ TO NOT BE MAKING RETARDED E-THREADS IN BBV4L.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean E-threats, right? Retarted E-threads is what defines bbv4l.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why does everyone like octopi so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's break it down.

I mean, I don't know about you, but I kind dig sweet, sexy, geek-chic girls who are clearly sharp, have good senses of humor and good aesthetic awareness.

Take Pic A - semi-nude boudoir modeling in sexified hotel room. Damn, nice goods, honey. Artfully arranged. Exhibitionist vibe makes me semi-wary but w/e, lookin' good champ.

Now, Pic B - Pretty girl, clothed, making out with a huge can of chickpeas. Very cute-fun-awwwwwww-but-still-sexy vibe.

Now, juxtapose. I WOULD SLAY A THOUSAND RJS FOR A NIGHT IN YOUR ARMS.

To what few haters there are, I say, take a good, long look, because that's a woman, by God.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
U don't want to see hate little boy... I'm not hating on her, just wondered what everyone else thought she was attractive about her.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLZ TO NOT BE MAKING RETARDED E-THREADS IN BBV4L.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean E-threats, right? Retarted E-threads is what defines bbv4l.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm self owning with my inability to type left and right today.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:13 PM

whew, gonna be a busy afternoon for me i think.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MissChriss: some pictures way better than others, but overall looking fine. Yes, you look young but I don't see why others are making a point out of it. A crude classification would have you end up in the "cute girl next door"-group, although that may not do full justice. I think you can end up high in the rankings, but you will need better pictures in order to win.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't have much pics of myself because I used to hate me also these are the ones I consider reasonable.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:17 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

MissChriss,

ur cute, dont let trolls piss you off, theyre pretty obv stupid and all of us realize that.