Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: new Brad Booth joke

[ QUOTE ]
better

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, based on commonly accepted standards of normative joke theory, mine is the better of the pair as it analogizes BB's real-world behavior whereas LuckyJimm's effort falls somewhat short in this regard (i.e. afaik, BB is not sexually attracted to non-homosapiens).
Old 06-23-2007, 07:10 PM

b,

"mine is the better of the pair as it analogizes BB's real-world behavior"

Please explain, then maybe it'll be funny.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
b,

[/ QUOTE ]

The hand v Ivey on HSP.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:17 PM

link
Old 06-23-2007, 07:18 PM

evenkeal?
Old 06-23-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been looking for the chance to use that joke, since reading it in Bernard Manning's obituaries last week!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAcQh7EzsA

[/ QUOTE ]
Bernard Manning FTW
Old 06-23-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
b,

[/ QUOTE ]

The hand v Ivey on HSP.

[/ QUOTE ]you really, really, really suck at humor
Old 06-23-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brad Booth has a job working in a zoo. One day his workmate asks him "For $2,000 would you sleep with that gorilla?"

Brad thinks for a while, and says "Sure I'd screw that gorilla for $2,000, but on three conditions.

First, no kissing. Second, you mustn't tell anybody.

And third, I'll need a few days to come up with the money!

[/ QUOTE ]

It took me like 5 minutes to get this joke but then I LOLED.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:32 PM

OP, your post brings a new low to both threads and jokes, please start posting these threads in OOT, anyways I think I got one!

JOPKE

Phil Ivey, some georges, and Daniel Negreanu are out playing golf one day; Brad Booth is caddying.

Anyways on the back nine, about the 12th hole, one of the georges (named Mitch) complains he has to take a dump - but they're way out on the course with no bathrooms in sight. Ivey suggests hiking into the woods behind the teebox to take a crap, and Mitch hikes off out of sight.

Ten - fifteen minutes go by and the group behind them plays through, and the group is getting anxious - Ivey tells Negreanu to go see wtf is taking so long, and Daniel begrudgingly hikes off into the woods.

Another ten - fifteen minutes goes by with no sight of either man, and Ivey seems noticeably irritated that his high stakes match is being delayed when a second group now plays through them. Turning to his caddy Booth with that trademark glare that has struck fear into many an opponent he sends the scrappy Canadien NL pro after Negreanu and the george.

After hiking for a hundred yards or so to a clearing Booth stumbles onto a scene he'd not soon forget; Negreanu - pants around ankles had Mitch bent over a log prone renacting a scene out of 'Pulp Fiction' or 'American Me'

Booth breaks the two up mid-coitus and he's like "What the [censored] are you guys doing?" and Negreanu starts in with: "Well when I got down here, Mitch was passed out unconscious and so I ...." and Brad interupts: "Well that's what CPR is for, you know Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?." to which Daniel replies: "Well, thats kinda how it got started......."
Old 06-23-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, your post brings a new low to both threads and jokes, please start posting these threads in OOT, anyways I think I got one!

JOPKE

Phil Ivey, some georges, and Daniel Negreanu are out playing golf one day; Brad Booth is caddying.

Anyways on the back nine, about the 12th hole, one of the georges (named Mitch) complains he has to take a dump - but they're way out on the course with no bathrooms in sight. Ivey suggests hiking into the woods behind the teebox to take a crap, and Mitch hikes off out of sight.

Ten - fifteen minutes go by and the group behind them plays through, and the group is getting anxious - Ivey tells Negreanu to go see wtf is taking so long, and Daniel begrudgingly hikes off into the woods.

Another ten - fifteen minutes goes by with no sight of either man, and Ivey seems noticeably irritated that his high stakes match is being delayed when a second group now plays through them. Turning to his caddy Booth with that trademark glare he sends the Canadien NL pro after Negreanu and the george.

After hiking for a hundred yards or so to a clearing Booth stumbles onto a scene he'd not soon forget; Negreanu - pants around ankles had Mitch bent over a log prone renacting a scene out of 'Pulp Fiction' or 'American Me'

Booth breaks the two up mid-coitus and he's like "What the [censored] are you guys doing?" and Negreanu starts in with: "Well when I got down here, Mitch was passed out unconscious and so I ...." and Brad interupts: "Well that's what CPR is for, you know Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?." to which Daniel replies: "Well, thats kinda how it got started......."

[/ QUOTE ]

C-