Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2007, 02:01 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/15

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Auto-reload or failing this some ability that makes it easier not to miss one of your blinds right after you get stacked (this tilting you further). Auto-reload obviously better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even just a two second delay to allow players that get stacked to reload w/o missing a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obv easier if you have something like Full Tilt shortcuts but as soon as $$ goes in I reload full while the cards are coming out in case I lose; next hand then starts w/o incident.

Unless I get KK in pre because then I like to just stare at the computer screen and dare FTP to make me reload. It usually does.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:46 PM

Actually, I do have one request... fix the limit tourney structures, make them more like Stars for sure. I pretty much quit playing large tourneys on FT because the structure is just subtly a little too steep at the beginning... especially switch to 12 minute rounds in HORSE. 10 minute HORSE sucks sucks SUCKS.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:27 PM

Doug! I am very surprised that you did not comment on the window focus issue. It's the one thing that tilts me the [censored] out.

Seems like an easy fix. Why hasn't it happened?
Old 10-16-2007, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug! I am very surprised that you did not comment on the window focus issue. It's the one thing that tilts me the [censored] out.

Seems like an easy fix. Why hasn't it happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

This bothers me too. If I try to chat or write a note on a player it takes forever to do because the windows keep stealing focus.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:57 PM

I cashed out of FTP due to the sound going missing over and over.

Not satisfactory.

ToT
Old 10-16-2007, 09:29 PM

Yea, I can't switch to save hands in Notepad without positioning my mouse somewhere away from where my tables are because the tables will pop up and then I try to hit return in Notepad and I end up minraising. I've pretty much learned to keep the mouse in the right spot now, but it's more than a little ridiculous that FTP's software is this poorly built.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Auto-reload or failing this some ability that makes it easier not to miss one of your blinds right after you get stacked (this tilting you further). Auto-reload obviously better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even just a two second delay to allow players that get stacked to reload w/o missing a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed... impossible to multitable and reload. becomes even more problematic if you are in the SB or BB next hand and eventually have to post instead

[/ QUOTE ]

nobody uses Autoloading scripts?
Old 10-16-2007, 11:54 PM

Doug,

Here's a suggestion.

When juggling a lot of tables, I don't like the lobby bursting forth every time I close a table.

I'm sure your marketing folks would object to the idea of getting rid of it altogether, but couldn't it be dispensed with those times we have other tables open? Multi-tablers are not going anywhere, if we want another table we'll open it.

Here's what happens. We are repeatedly clicking a call button because it's unresponsive due to resource issues, another window keeps stealing focus while we try to call, then the table we're leaving asks for a big blind, we close it, try again to call, and the lobby pops up. Then we time out with the nuts on a large pot. Well not every time, but usually.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:36 AM

i am currently not playing on ftp due to no rakeback (i have resorted to playing on bodog because of this) played 2 months on ftp w/o rakeback and generated probably $1k or more in rake. this is definitely a huge deal and if i could get rb i would go back to ftp in a second. acct name "xah" on ftp.

the sickest thing is i was basically "scammed" out of rakeback. i didn't clear my cookies when i was making my account on ftp and somehow it linked me to some other random tracker (and ftp wouldnt even tell me who it was so i had no idea/couldnt contact them)
Old 10-17-2007, 02:29 AM

Why not do what Party used to do? Allow people to close their accounts, wait a few months, then create a new account on a different computer with a different email address. I'm pretty sure this was just due to incompetence on Party's part, but it seems like a good way to make everyone happy.