Have girlfriend/boyfriend 131 24.30%
Married 111 20.59%
Separated 1 0.19%
Divorced 10 1.86%
Widowed 3 0.56%
Voters: 539. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2006, 03:18 PM

Default Re: this chick is fat, yo

while you are 100% correct about the posters of this forum, let me just say that the vast majority of us are guys and we are not here to be politically correct.

Saying "that's not right" won't change the fact that guys judge women on their looks. That's just the way it is.

But I do like your calling out the idiots who are constantly bagging on girl's looks here...I'd like to see how they'd do being rated themselves, as well!
Old 05-17-2006, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me this is a troll post. Realize, we don't give a [censored] about what WE look like in comparison to women. No one here wants to see pictures of men in comparison to women.

Edit: I guarantee I am more attractive than most fat chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you speak too soon when you say no one wants to see pictures of men here. I would very much like to see you all post links to nude pictures of yourselves, and then I (and any other female OOTers) would get to pick you apart, give you numerical ratings, comment on aspects of your anatomy that are repellemt or "deal breakers," and discuss whether or not you "measure up" (remembering by definition that half of you are below the median).

Given that by and large you are an uncomely, ill-groomed lot with clothes on (going by pictures I have seen posted), I would be interested in seeing whether things improve without clothes....

[/ QUOTE ]

You first.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:19 PM

oh, also:

Old 05-17-2006, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when a typical OOTer criticises a woman's physical appearance it's generally understood that he isn't comparing her to himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand this 100%. my (apparently unpopular, who would have guessed?) point was that he should be. put up or shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be asking a little too much of the typical male physique/attractiveness profile on this site.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:20 PM

Hey! "Ill-groomed" != "uncomely."

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me this is a troll post. Realize, we don't give a [censored] about what WE look like in comparison to women. No one here wants to see pictures of men in comparison to women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you speak too soon when you say no one wants to see pictures of men here. I would very much like to see you all post links to nude pictures of yourselves, and then I (and any other female OOTers) would get to pick you apart, give you numerical ratings, comment on aspects of your anatomy that are repellemt or "deal breakers," and discuss whether or not you "measure up" (remembering by definition that half of you are below the median).

Given that by and large you are an uncomely, ill-groomed lot with clothes on (going by pictures I have seen posted), I would be interested in seeing whether things improve without clothes....

[/ QUOTE ]

PWNT.

You ladies are painting all of us with a broad stroke here.

Hey kettle... you're black.

You're either full of crap and this is a troll or you're different than 99% of the girls that I know. Girls talk about guys just like we talk about girls. The only difference is that girls tend to be a little more discreet.

And, I happen to be socially aware and have a good track record of getting woman pretty high on any scale (except the weight scale).

[ QUOTE ]
while you are 100% correct about the posters of this forum, let me just say that the vast majority of us are guys and we are not here to be politically correct.

Saying "that's not right" won't change the fact that guys judge women on their looks. That's just the way it is.

But I do like your calling out the idiots who are constantly bagging on girl's looks here...I'd like to see how they'd do being rated themselves, as well!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I posted a pic of me and my sweetie.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when a typical OOTer criticises a woman's physical appearance it's generally understood that he isn't comparing her to himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand this 100%. my (apparently unpopular, who would have guessed?) point was that he should be. put up or shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think they (we) rationally put themselves in cmparison w/ chicks they fantasize about..unless it's over a past experience.

Barron
Old 05-17-2006, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would, but I don't want to break the layout...WITH MY DICK