Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 01:18 PM

Default Re: PLO8 Again....

Binion's has been getting it going off and on during their festival (it mimicks the series, but play is one day ahead of Rio).

Sometimes it is half PLO/PLO8. The blinds are 1/2 with a forced $5 bring-in (I'm going to see if we can nix this by vote at the table, so some of the low rollers who want to gamble will play).

Binion's is having a summer Omaha special. Any Omaha game is raked at 5% up to $2 max. Get a players card and they put $10 on it in comps immediately, you get a 4-pack of Godiva chocolate drink, and they pay you $2/hr. to play.

No, I don't work there, I've just been up to Vegas several times during the series.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 06:41 PM

Godiva chocolate drink and trash talking Felicia while playing Omaha... sounds awesome. Wish I were there!
Old 06-19-2007, 06:49 PM

And don't forhet about the great atmosphere at Binions. No more smoke and they use the expensive playing cards. Regulars are real friendly and the folks that work there are real quick to take care of your needs. Only drawback is the games are low limit, but its quite refreshing to play there.