Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 12:56 PM

Default Re: N 82\'s IP finding for AP situation

Wow just wow. What has been AP's response if any?
Old 10-16-2007, 12:58 PM

My bad for not reading enough into this and I didn't mean that to come out rude or anything. To me this is just so huge I wanted to know for sure whether there's any doubt if it's real or not, my apologies if that came off as an accusation at "Marko".
Old 10-16-2007, 01:00 PM

...wow...good work
Old 10-16-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whoah, this is just so huge o.O. Just one question.

"b4 scandal was apparent Crazy Marco requested a HH from AP on the tourney in which he came in 2nd

he received a crazy long xls file that seemed to be gibberish to him."

Is there ANY possibility that "Crazy Marco" faked this file he received? I mean, if not, then this is just...[censored] Absolutements.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this file was 60,000+ lines in Excel format. Of course it's possible that Marco took the time to punch in hole cards for every player in every hand at every table of this tournament along with emails, ip's, etc. for all of the observers at those tables. I don't think he could have possibly finished doing all of that by now, though.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

or he wrote a macro to reformat the file for him. Have you ever actually used Excel?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I have. Now go write a macro that adds hole cards for every player on every table of an entire MTT. And please make sure that the hole cards make sense in context.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:05 PM

awesome work... eagerly awaiting the next AP official statement!
Old 10-16-2007, 01:06 PM

All you have to do is watch the video of the master hand history to know something is awfully wrong.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:09 PM

Looks like we're saying 2 different things. Are you saying that the hole cards were not in the original file at all? If that is the case, I agree, it would be useful to know where that info came from.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like we're saying 2 different things. Are you saying that the hole cards were not in the original file at all? If that is the case, I agree, it would be useful to know where that info came from.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy asked if it was possible that Marco had faked the file. "Faking the file" to me would obviously include adding the hole cards, because that's what the entire scandal here is about. Without hole cards, the ip's, emails, etc. really mean nothing.

My point was that it's pretty obvious that this isn't something that Marco made up.

"I believe this file was 60,000+ lines in Excel format. Of course it's possible that Marco took the time to punch in hole cards for every player in every hand at every table of this tournament along with emails, ip's, etc. for all of the observers at those tables. I don't think he could have possibly finished doing all of that by now, though."
Old 10-16-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy asked if it was possible that Marco had faked the file. "Faking the file" to me would obviously include adding the hole cards, because that's what the entire scandal here is about. Without hole cards, the ip's, emails, etc. really mean nothing.

My point was that it's pretty obvious that this isn't something that Marco made up.

[/ QUOTE ]

so, do we know that the file with the HHs and hole cards is accurate and genuine? Sounds like that is the question that needs to be answered.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so, do we know that the file with the HHs and hole cards is accurate and genuine? Sounds like that is the question that needs to be answered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, unless someone took the time to go through and add hole cards to a 60,000+ line Excel file, it's genuine.
Closed Thread