Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: StarsReads AHK

[ QUOTE ]
OK, new version is up that should work on 10-max games.

StarsReads v0.3

I'll add support for controlling this in the next version - you can make it only draw certain edges of the player box easy enough if you can edit the code [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

It works perfect. I've added colors and changed the names, no problems there. I even resized the table and the boxes adjusted immediately. Gotta love it... thanks

Now, if it only had...... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] only kidding...
Old 08-25-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now, if it only had...... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] only kidding...

[/ QUOTE ]

After playing awhile with it, I did find something that might be fixed in a later version. I usually play 3 tables. One in the upper-left quadrant; second one, lower-left quadrant; third table, upper-right quadrant, and the lobby I have open in the lower-right quadrant.

I use preferred seating, always placing me in the "three o'clock" position of the table. So, game one is fine, game two is fine, when I sit in game three, I don't want my player in that position. I use the "sit here" option and move it to the "nine o'clock" position so that all three of my seats end up basically together in the middle of the screen. Now, when I used the "sit here" option, the script did NOT like that. I visually moved to the new position, but neither myself or any of the color rated players codes moved with me. So, I changed to the color that the player formerly in the "nine o'clock" had been. He was now visually appearing in my old seat "three o'clock" and had my colored box.

When I went to change his color, it changed MY color in all the other games .... it still "thinks" I'm in that original seat, which technically I am even though Stars "turns the table around" virtually.

Additionally, all the player's colors were actually wrong because it was coloring the actual person sitting in the seat, not how the table had been turned...virtually only.

I hope I've explained the complete detail. For now, I just keep the same seat and do NOT use the "sit here" feature and everything works fine. This is not something critical, just a small change when/if you do another version.

It would be nice if it adjusted when using the "sit here" feature, which may not even be a practical thing that can be adjusted for...
Old 08-25-2007, 01:09 PM

I found, in testing, one other minor annoyance. When you finish a session, you need to log out of PStars and close the script. If you don't, and later sit into a table you were previously at, you're in big trouble unless you just happen to take the same seat. I assume the overlay file it creates thinks you're still in the old seat. So, if you're done for a while, log out and close down the script.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:26 AM

Dave,

Still having a real problem with StarsRead "remembering" tables I've played at earlier...even the next day???

I've even logged out of PS, closed the ahk, and rebooted the computer..still it manages to remember at least one table, and then when it does that, it won't change once I play a hand or two, or even 20.

Is there any way to clear the memory of StarsRead? Does it write it to some file I can't see? Thanks for any pointers. Otherwise, the rest of the program runs great.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:36 PM

dave,

The latest update on Stars, today, "broke" StarsRead3.ahk

When you have a chance could you take a look and see if there's a quick fix. TIA

p.s. I did do a backup when I saw the update was there to install. I reinstalled the backup and bypassed the "update" starting file and the program (starsread3) will work that way until a fix is made.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:30 PM

wow I have missed these bumps somehow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I apologise.

Will return and address these issues once I find out what is wrong with the script.

dave.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow I have missed these bumps somehow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I apologise.

Will return and address these issues once I find out what is wrong with the script.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a problem. The symptoms: The ahk loads fine, and when I play at tables, it appears to open each table fine. The colors don't show, nor is the drop down menu available.

Like I mentioned before, when i reinstalled the previous Pstars software and bypassed the "update.exe" and used the pstars.exe (the old version) it works again. But naturally it would be nicer to use the most recent update, yesterday's upgrade that is... thanks again, no rush, I know you're "in demand" here and everywhere..

Allen
Old 10-14-2007, 05:46 AM

Dave,

I just now re-installed the 'patch' on Pstars. StarsReads still does the same thing...it doesn't work. Tables open, everything works fine...but... no boxs, no colors..sigh.

Was hoping their latest patch would work. I have once again reinstalled a backup and back to the old PS's software, pre-patch, pre-update.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave,

I just now re-installed the 'patch' on Pstars. StarsReads still does the same thing...it doesn't work. Tables open, everything works fine...but... no boxs, no colors..sigh.

Was hoping their latest patch would work. I have once again reinstalled a backup and back to the old PS's software, pre-patch, pre-update.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave

This still doesn't work with the updated PS software. It does work when I reinstall the old software, but I can't run on that forever... I don't think.

Any chance of you looking at StarsReads in the near future? Thanks
Old 11-01-2007, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dave,

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave

This still doesn't work with the updated PS software. It does work when I reinstall the old software, but I can't run on that forever... I don't think.

Any chance of you looking at StarsReads in the near future? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

BUMP