Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Mark Seif responds 1/11/07. Most amusing!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PoorSkillz- I can confirm that info about the ESPN piece.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, but I wasn't wondering if it was true; I just want to know where I could find this statement or information.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry poorSkillz, I should've posted the link to his blog in the first place: http://www.wisehandpoker.com/blog/
Old 11-02-2007, 05:16 PM

Hey Mark we don't have to prove anything. Your denials of cheating by potripper after watching the video and HHs are laughable bad. Your contradictions about having a stake in the company have proven you to be liar.

I think after this has been discovered everybody can agree that online poker is the wild west without regulations or rules. Your entire business is based on trust and based on what has been discovered you and AP fail. So if the cornerstone of your business is based on trust it is your responsibility to prove you provide a fair game not ours. You were adamant about providing proof that would clear your name and not only have you not proven it, all the evidence that could sink you is suddenly gone.

I got into my fair about of trouble as a teenager, none that I iniated but my parents always told me the people I associate with is reflection of who I am. As it stands you and your partners are crooks and it is up to you to prove otherwise.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:16 PM

Thank you, sir. I didn't realize Mr. Wise had a blog, and after reading it, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry if I ever doubted you, Mr. Wise.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you, sir. I didn't realize Mr. Wise had a blog, and after reading it, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry if I ever doubted you, Mr. Wise.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're welcome, and I'm a m'am [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2007, 05:58 PM

In light of the evidence that Seif was at one time an owner of AB and the fact that AB cheated Dan Druff, Seig might want to ease off on the litigation threats. If DD were so inclined (probably not going to happen for a variety of reasons) there a reasonable possibility that he could state a viable claim against Seif as an owner of AB and I am sure that Seif has no desire to be deposed on these issues.