Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy

View Poll Results: Why aren't I the voluptuous black lady?
Because I'm a douche 31 26.27%
Because I'm stupid 24 20.34%
Because I don't like +EV 63 53.39%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

For the items at the full tilt store we are only getting 27% off of it right? So if the item was overpriced in the first place we are basically paying for it in rakeback?
Old 11-23-2007, 04:10 PM

Yeah, that's my understanding.

That brings up a good point. I have stopped playing at Tilt, probably for a long time. I have a whole bunch of Ironman medals and about 70k points. I assume spending the points and not generating any further rakeback doesn't screw my affiliate too badly (he is a friend of mine).

Other problem is I have no idea what I would buy from the store, but I guess I have to solve that one.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the items at the full tilt store we are only getting 27% off of it right? So if the item was overpriced in the first place we are basically paying for it in rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you are getting 73% off the item. Say an item is 1k, 1k is subtracted from your MGR, so you are basically paying $270 for it.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you are getting 73% off the item. Say an item is 1k, 1k is subtracted from your MGR, so you are basically paying $270 for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is MGR? So if you buy something with your full tilt points that is worth like 1k you take a 270 dollar hit to your rakeback?
Old 11-23-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A lucky 2p2er/ex-stter is going to Rome and asked for a list of must see places. Please comment or make additions. Since these places have latin/finnish/english names some might sound weird, sorry.

Must see places in order of appearance:
<ul type="square">[*]Pandora's temple - One of the best kept buildings. Very impressive. It used to be cover with copper but some ashole pope took it and gave it to Bernini.[*]Forum Romanum - The sight where emperors built their Forums. Pretty much in ruins, but very impressive. [*]Palatinus hill - "Above" Forum Romanum. This is where the rich romans lived. Quiet and athmospheric.[*]The Colosseum - Gladiator [censored]. Take the guided tour and you'll cut the endless lines[*]The St Peters square, the dome, and the church itself - The mother of all churches. It's huge! Be sure to visit the dome![*]The Sixtine Chapel - The que was 5 hours but it was worth it. You get to see the Vatican museums while queing so its not that bad. [*]Castle Sant Angelo - Has a very colorful history. Nowadays looks pretty ugly, but used to be covered in marble (until some ashole pope took it away to make rocks or something).[*]The Capitolium hill - Didnt get to spend that much time here, hope you will![*]The Spanish steps - See them and... move along![/list]
[/ QUOTE ]

Thx Karp [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Pantheon really needs to be on here. It's fun to go at night and sit and get drunk in the courtyard looking at the Pantheon.

Also Trevi Fountain is pretty cool.

Try to find Giolitti's for the best gelato in Rome. I think it's not too far from Trevi Fountain. But it's down a little side street, so you will have to ask.

There are two really good restaurants just to the right of the Spanish Steps (if you're looking up) and around the corner a little. One is always crowded, you can't miss it, can't remember the name though, but it's the one everyone goes to.

The other is a little a restaurant/wine bar called Hole in One (in Italian). It's about half-way up the little side stairway that leads up to the top. Best caprese salad I had in Italy, and I tried a lot. I ate there twice, and every dish was excellent.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:19 PM

Oh yea forgot the Trevi. Go there after dark! And "toss a coin in the fountain or you will never see Rome again"..
Old 11-23-2007, 05:19 PM

Cool, thx Suzz .. I'll especially keep an eye out for the restaurants (tho the getting drunk part is kinda hard with a pregnant gf) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(tho the getting drunk part is kinda hard with a pregnant gf) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You see in Danmark they drink their girlfriends...
Old 11-23-2007, 05:24 PM

How the [censored] did I make Pantheon to Pandora?!?! Sorry man. THIS IS WHAT I MEANT, #1 PLACE IMO:

Old 11-23-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] did I make Pantheon to Pandora?!?! Sorry man. THIS IS WHAT I MEANT, #1 PLACE IMO:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, thats what I assumed you meant [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread