Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 12:06 AM

Default Re: CockBlock Stories

we were playing some cards for fun in my basement at my old house (lived with 3 other dudes), we are all really close, great friends, grew up together etc. A girl-friend from work brings over an extremely hot friend to watch/drink w/ us, my buddy leans over and says "dibs", "BS, every man for himself" then we shook hands. I got her pretty quick, she just happened to sit next to me, I had some funny lines, etc. We go out into the hammock in teh backyard to fool around, as everyone is leaving, we say our goodbyes to friends, and I ask if she wants to stay. She says yes. We go up to my room, get undressed and hop she hops into bed first, then she starts screaming. WTF! is up? I say. Than she says my bed is SOAKING wet. And it was. I told her I washed my sheets earlier that day, and must have put them on wet or something? So I get some sleeping bags and we sleep on the floor, have sex etc. I completely forgot about the incident, becuase I was basically in love the next day w/ her, the ONLY time Ive ever actually fallen for someone...ANYWAAYS

fast forward 3 months, we had since broken up becuase I was dumb, etc, and the whole thing was forgoten. As Im lighting up a bowl on teh back porch with said friends, my buddy brings the subject up (why we werent together anymore etc), I explain whats up. Than out of nowhere tell them abotu teh bed incident, and how weird it was etc.

my buddy starts CRACKING up, dying laughing. He said he got realyl drunk after we went to the hammock, he needed to go up to my room to get his wallet before leaving and decided to have a little fun so he poured the bottled water that was next to my bed on my sheets. It was all in good fun, and a GREAT laugh that night.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:09 AM

This thread is lifetilting me
Old 08-10-2007, 12:16 AM

A warning, to all the HUGE DOUCHEBAGS who apparently are everywhere, judging by this thread.

If it ever happens to me, I'm seriously gonna choke the shtt out of somebody. If it's a girl, i might restrain myself, but if a fellow guy ever stops me from hitting it, i will punch him in the face, slap on a RNC and put him to sleep, then shame him.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:23 AM

so I head over to a B-day party for this chick I know and used to bang on the side for awhile (pretty good sex too). I wasn't expected and she was very happy to see me so I knew I was in, especially after I texted her phone and told her I had brought a little weed, we used to smoke up all the time and [censored] for hours... anyway

Her party has a bunch of theater people there (she's into that stuff) and this one guy was pretty into her, kept hanging around and [censored]. So after most of the evening the party starts thinning out, which is a bit of a chore 'cause theater goobs don't have the social skills to figure out it's time to go. Basically it got to be her saying "OK YAWN!!!!" Gotta get some rest" to clear people out. I'm not really moving or anything since I'm staying (duh). So this guy goes up stairs where all the coats were laid out and then walks down and HANDS ME MY COAT, saying something about here ya go blah blah, time to leave, blah blah.... totally funny. I said thanks but I'm not leaving yet and he was steaming about it you could tell.

After everyone was gone we smoked up and she was laughing her ass off "LOL he TOTALLY tired to [censored] block you LOL!!"

edit: yes, had sexytime later, and in the morning etc
Old 08-10-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so I head over to a B-day party for this chick I know and used to bang on the side for awhile (pretty good sex too). I wasn't expected and she was very happy to see me so I knew I was in, especially after I texted her phone and told her I had brought a little weed, we used to smoke up all the time and [censored] for hours... anyway

Her party has a bunch of theater people there (she's into that stuff) and this one guy was pretty into her, kept hanging around and [censored]. So after most of the evening the party starts thinning out, which is a bit of a chore 'cause theater goobs don't have the social skills to figure out it's time to go. Basically it got to be her saying "OK YAWN!!!!" Gotta get some rest" to clear people out. I'm not really moving or anything since I'm staying (duh). So this guy goes up stairs where all the coats were laid out and then walks down and HANDS ME MY COAT, saying something about here ya go blah blah, time to leave, blah blah.... totally funny. I said thanks but I'm not leaving yet and he was steaming about it you could tell.

After everyone was gone we smoked up and she was laughing her ass off "LOL he TOTALLY tired to [censored] block you LOL!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

these don't count. but i think they're necessary to balance out the pain from reading the true cockblock stories.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

these don't count. but i think they're necessary to balance out the pain from reading the true cockblock stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I had to post one of my funnier ones, because I was getting too pissed off.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:27 AM

Paging Aladare.... gotta get a cockblock story from a female. Aladare the noob is a great candidate for this cause she took heat from OOT and is still standing tall. Let's hear a story, we all know you've got one.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Ya, I had to post one of my funnier ones, because I was getting too pissed off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting pissed off thinking of all the cockblocks of your life? or pissed at reading about others?
Old 08-10-2007, 01:39 AM

since when does "cockblock stories" = plow this chick and talk about it in OOT?
Old 08-10-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is lifetilting me

[/ QUOTE ]