5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $308.60
CO: $28.15
Hero: $273.00
SB: $172.45
BB: $260.15

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $8</font>, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($18, 2 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $12</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $24</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($66, 2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks.

River: 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($66, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $14</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $78</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises all-in $126.45</font>, Hero calls.

Results:
Final pot: $318.9
<font color="#000000">SB shows KC10C </font>
<font color="#000000">Hero shows JD10D </font>
Old 07-28-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread JULY PT 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Had a little bit of money on Stars and I'm a bit rusty lately so I decided to play a little 100nl on Pstars. Couple observations:

1. The games are super tight in general, seems like there are only tight (&lt; 30 vpip) players in these games.

2. Thankfully, they're pretty much all terrible with the exception of a few players. Still, I didn't come across any "good" players, although there were a couple solid players around I don't particularly want to sit with but certainly wouldn't avoid.

3. Even though the games are tighter than Party, I think they're probably about equal overall in terms of how easy the games are to beat. Stars doesn't have a lot of donks but the regulars are so terrible and easy to run over that there is very little variance.

4. I used to despise of the software on Pokerstars, but I'm actually becoming quite fond of it to be honest. Very smooth to multitable and looks ok too.

5. 100nl on stars is beatable for probably 7-10ptbb long term from a good player, IMO. Not trying to flatter myself or anything, but the gap between me and 98% of the players there is pretty huge.

Edit: I'd do a prop bet if there was enough money in it that I could win 10k in a month at 100nl.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we set a hand limit and can do 9.0 I might be interested in this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't do it with a hand limit but I doubt I'd play more than 100k hands anyways.

I don't even think I'd be up for it on second thought, but perhaps if I got enough takers / thought it was +EV then I'd go for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you beat 2/4 for any decent rate this is pretty easy

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't say that it's easy because I'd have to put in a ton of hands and I'm pretty bad at that, but I'm pretty sure I could maintain a &gt; 5 ptbb winrate pretty easily and from there it's just play 2-3k hands a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I say easy i mean that if you took this bet the only thing that would keep you from accomplishing it would be not playing enough hands/hours.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:54 PM

Today I really discovered how terrible some of these 200NL tags really are.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:55 PM

if anyone wants UB or cake money, please PM me. i need stars or fulltilt. i can only send first to people ive met IRL who i trust.

sry if this is in the wrong thread, i refuse to post something like this to randoms in the internet forum.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
(raises hand)

i need to stop playing like [censored] [censored]. christ, i've been playing bad lately. and the results show. jesus.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
(raises hand)

i need to stop playing like [censored] [censored]. christ, i've been playing bad lately. and the results show. jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw nothing bad out of you. People just make plays at me when I've done nothing the whole time. Just because I squeeze they think I'm bluffing.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:17 PM

OMG im playing like [censored] today, i just cant fold. I cbet it gets call i check raise turn and shove river wtf am i doing.

Its so sick i played sssoooooooo good yesterday and won 13 buyins what the [censored] is goin on
Old 07-28-2007, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ calling a 4-bet with QQ vs a 17/14 nit whose worst hand in this spot isn't even AK

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 20% of your posts are taking cheap shots at me, good work.

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember i use to play with brudman a lot at FTP but i think he was still learning the game because he was damn awful.

he bluffed constantly(though he didnt 4bet light back then) He was actually my biggest donator for a couple months(took like 600 off him in 1 day at 100NL once)

basically im saying i can see how you would look him up lighter and dont hate you for it at all. and as for him trash talking he isnt very good or if he is he hasnt been good that long so just smile and go about your business.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:35 PM

god damnit the ps monthly freeroll tilts the [censored] out of me, ive never ever [censored] even cashed and ive played it like 9 times. KK just win one mother [censored] time. i wanna break someone face right now.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:05 PM

Bummer dude, im still in, like 19k in chips. Anyone feel free to sweat me: TerrySchaivo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread