Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: Doyles Room rip off

I'd like to see Doyle make a post on here, but that hasn't happened yet.

Wasn't Doyle also ties with the original POO Mountain? IIRC he was their guy and then jumped on board with Doyle's Room because Poo Mountain was going under.

I'd imagine the reason for the jump was that Doyle doesn't want to go to federal "Pound me in the ass prison" (Office Space qoute.)
Old 02-27-2007, 01:02 AM

I cleared the bonus for the books about a month and a half ago... I still have not received my book. And now they are saying im SOL, and will never get it.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I cleared the bonus for the books about a month and a half ago... I still have not received my book. And now they are saying im SOL, and will never get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same exact thing happened to me. I cleared the bonus about 2-3 months ago. After about a month and a half i asked support why I hadnt received the books. They told me to ask for Lucy. So I asked for Lucy every night for about two weeks; she was never available. Finally, when I did get to talk to her, she said I would have to verify my account, which I did. The very next day they said they wouldn't send me the books.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:05 AM

Do you think that Doyle wrote the software?

Manages the company?

Makes policy?

Collects a check for name usage?

My last bottle of Gatorade sucked, how do I get hold of Michael Jordan for a refund?

(Not saying people aren't getting screwed here, just that they are seriously overvaluing Doyles name on a poker site.)
Old 02-27-2007, 02:34 AM

Gatorade is Gatorade. not jordanade. Michael's name isnt on it he just uses it. Your post is foolish. Doyle gauranteed his site if you remember pop up when you signed up. This is really no better than dutch boyd.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:14 AM

Doyle's Room will be gone in 3 months. I just logged in to complain about my balance not showing up on FT yet and they had 2100 players online. Thats 21 hundreds.

Its a shame. They had some great limit games and a nice interface.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Doyle's Room will be gone in 3 months. I just logged in to complain about my balance not showing up on FT yet and they had 2100 players online. Thats 21 hundreds.

Its a shame. They had some great limit games and a nice interface.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. They're merging (along with all other Tribeca skins) with the Tain and iPoker networks. If they use the same marketing strategy in Europe and Asia that they did here, they'll do just fine.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:03 PM

I talked to accounting yesterday, told them about the run around I was getting regarding my recent cashout and they told me they were sorry and would fed ex my check today. Today I contact them and they tell me it will take upto two weeks. This is the third time that they have outright lied to me regarding this cashout.

Thats customer appreciation for ya.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I talked to accounting yesterday, told them about the run around I was getting regarding my recent cashout and they told me they were sorry and would fed ex my check today. Today I contact them and they tell me it will take upto two weeks. This is the third time that they have outright lied to me regarding this cashout.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is odd, beacuse I played on doyles for over a year (been playong online for four years) and I never had as good experience as there. Good fast support, fast cashouts, no problem cashing in points for money etc.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is odd, beacuse I played on doyles for over a year (been playong online for four years) and I never had as good experience as there. Good fast support, fast cashouts, no problem cashing in points for money etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same great experience from support, they were always great, until now. Now that US customers are getting the boot they don't give a rats ass.