Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: beat: just got RAPED by the dmv

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you could drive around with expired out of state plates for decades. Like some NV cop knows what PA plates are supposed to look like? Pulling someone over who hasn't done anything wrong seems like a really -EV thing for a cop to do, so why risk it? Plenty of black people to harass.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow youre naive. Out of state plates are probably pulled over way more per capita. Especially in a state that is along a trafficking route. When they do pull you over however and realize youve done nothing and are not selling/transporting drugs, they probably will be fairly lenient about expired plates assuming you just got there recently and whatnot.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:41 PM

at least you didnt get killed

pr0nstar
Old 11-15-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mother [censored] today was the day my roll broke 20k again and im beat back down to 19.5 this is putting me on life tilt i may need to buy a punching bag or something o wait thats just more money that i have to spend FUCKKFU FCUKF DUFKC [censored] FUCKF [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

<3 nation
I like that you're a careful spender and neurotic about money. You should be friends with me and veganmav. We're all cheeeeeeeeap.

The rankings would be

nittiness:
Veganmav
Me
You

Net worth/hourly
Veganmav
You
Me

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I may have one of the larger net worth/hourly to nitiness ratios here. Not sure if I ordered those correctly or if ratio is the right word but you get the idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, are you aware that veganmav makes like 500/hour and eats out of the trash?
How could you possibly come close to that level of sickness?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you could drive around with expired out of state plates for decades. Like some NV cop knows what PA plates are supposed to look like? Pulling someone over who hasn't done anything wrong seems like a really -EV thing for a cop to do, so why risk it? Plenty of black people to harass.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow youre naive. Out of state plates are probably pulled over way more per capita. Especially in a state that is along a trafficking route. When they do pull you over however and realize youve done nothing and are not selling/transporting drugs, they probably will be fairly lenient about expired plates assuming you just got there recently and whatnot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about out of state plates but there is a guy at my office that has a sticker from November 06!!! I didn't know whose car it was but I saw him in the parking lot a few months ago and pointed it out to him (good citizen points, ldo).

He said "thanks" and then I saw the car the other day with the same sticker on it. Plus I know this guy likes to drink so why the hell would you take a chance like that? Oh yeah, and to renew a plate in my state it's $78.00. . .
Old 11-16-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mother [censored] today was the day my roll broke 20k again and im beat back down to 19.5 this is putting me on life tilt i may need to buy a punching bag or something o wait thats just more money that i have to spend FUCKKFU FCUKF DUFKC [censored] FUCKF [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

<3 nation
I like that you're a careful spender and neurotic about money. You should be friends with me and veganmav. We're all cheeeeeeeeap.

The rankings would be

nittiness:
Veganmav
Me
You

Net worth/hourly
Veganmav
You
Me

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I may have one of the larger net worth/hourly to nitiness ratios here. Not sure if I ordered those correctly or if ratio is the right word but you get the idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, are you aware that veganmav makes like 500/hour and eats out of the trash?
How could you possibly come close to that level of sickness?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. im leaving for home tomorrow and i'm completely out of food (i only eat at home), but i don't want to get groceries from walmart because i'm leaving tomorrow and im feeling lazy to drive. i feel like ordering a pizza but right now my hunger is battling my nittiness because pizza hut is so expensive. i'll let you know who wins.