60 0 0%
70 0 0%
80 4 23.53%
90 7 41.18%
100 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2007, 12:51 PM

Default South Park starts up again tonight 10/3

Just a heads up for anyone who forgot. Second half of season 11 starts tonight at 10pm. I personally thought that the first half of the season was mediocre compared to the extremely high standard the show has set for itself. The one exception IMO was the n-guy episode which I thought was excellent. There were other funny episodes but none that stood out as extraordinary. Hopefully the second half of the season will pick up the slack.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:55 PM

Default Re: South Park starts up again tonight 10/3

Dude, the episode where cartman puts butters dick in his mouth is like top 5 of all time and the 24 episode was awesome. This has been one of my favorite seasons yet. the n-guy episode is just amazing.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:04 PM

I think tonight's episode is a fastball right down the middle of the plate for Stone and Parker.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:04 PM

"In the premiere episode, Cartman discovers the joys of having Tourette's syndrome. Drunk with the power of saying whatever he wants without getting in trouble for it, Cartman lines up national TV coverage to take advantage of his new life with no filters."

- www.southparkstudios.com

its gonna be epic
Old 10-03-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, the episode where cartman puts butters dick in his mouth is like top 5 of all time and the 24 episode was awesome. This has been one of my favorite seasons yet. the n-guy episode is just amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]
"Cartman Sucks", the Butters penis in mouth episode, was well below average IMO. The notion that Cartman would do such a thing is pretty funny, but the episode lacked the usual awesomeness that is Cartman. I don't know how much SP you've seen, but I have a hard time seeing most hardcore fans putting this in the top 20, nevermind the top 5.

The 24 episode was ok. Maybe it loses points with me because the last 4 episodes have been parodies of TV shows or movies.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:13 PM

The "Cartman sucks" and "D-Yikes" episodes were too awesome to say anything bad about this season. I've seen every episode from every season multiple times and think this. I still joke around with my friends about "scissoring", especially with a lesbian friend of mine who tells me she doesn't really do that! We still joke about it anyway.

It's tough for me to make a top 10 for this show because of how much it has changed over the years. I can list my LEAST favorite episodes though:

The one where Towelie writes the book "A million little fibers" was really boring, and I HATED the scenes where the camera zoomed up on Oprah's crotch for several minutes. I kept having to look away in disgust.

The lice-capades episode (the only really bad episode from this season IMO). I have nothing good to say about that episode.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Cartman Sucks", the Butters penis in mouth episode, was well below average IMO. The notion that Cartman would do such a thing is pretty funny, but the episode lacked the usual awesomeness that is Cartman. I don't know how much SP you've seen, but I have a hard time seeing most hardcore fans putting this in the top 20, nevermind the top 5.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, this episode was mediocre at best. The fact that it's a Cartman centered episode sets the bar higher and I think it fell well short.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's tough for me to make a top 10 for this show because of how much it has changed over the years. I can list my LEAST favorite episodes though:

The one where Towelie writes the book "A million little fibers" was really boring, and I HATED the scenes where the camera zoomed up on Oprah's crotch for several minutes. I kept having to look away in disgust.

The lice-capades episode (the only really bad episode from this season IMO). I have nothing good to say about that episode.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a top 10 list like a year ago, I doubt it would change much, as I wouldn't put any season 11 episodes in the top 10.

On the DVD commentary they admit how weak "A Million Little Fibers" was. It's definitely one of my least favorite episodes of all time. "Lice Capades" though I thought was at least decent.

Nothing has topped "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" episode for me. Probably seen it close to 20 times and I still LOL the whole way through each time I see it.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:24 PM

I loved the scenes where Cartman was showing the pictures and discussing it from an artistic viewpoint like "I used some high contrast lighting here" *shows a picture of his ass on Butter's face*

Also the whole first like ten minutes were hilarious! To call this episode "below average" is an insult to me.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:24 PM

As a Canadian I will be refreshing numerous sites tonight around 1030 waiting to download this.