Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 02:15 PM

Default papa_chippi on FTP

this guy actually 100% totally owns 1/2 NL HU on full tilt, he always completly owns anyone, hes playing tehh_pwnerer now and has a 2200 stack which is like normal for him, he just stacks and stacks and stacks people over and over, and runs so hot, anyone ever played him? any views on him? i think hes gotta be the toughest 1/2 HU player for sure, anyone daring enough to step in and bust him?
Old 06-17-2007, 02:17 PM

Default Re: papa_chippi on FTP

just stacked him again...
Old 06-17-2007, 02:18 PM

I look forward to him moving up and getting raped
Old 06-17-2007, 02:22 PM

i look forward to watching you rape him, i think [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2007, 02:23 PM

I've won more money off that guy than anyone. I just broke his BR last week.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:27 PM

yh i googled papa_chippi just then and saw a post from you about him, you must have him pretty worked out, especially since he runs hotter than anyone ive ever seen.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yh i googled papa_chippi just then and saw a post from you about him, you must have him pretty worked out, especially since he runs hotter than anyone ive ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's incredibly easy to play.

He 3bets 40%+. He will call me with 2nd pair no kicker and sometimes ace-high. It's profitable to shove a lot of hands pre-flop since he 3bets so light and so often that you can pick up 10% of his stack every time.

If I make anything from TPTK to the nuts, I shove the flop and watch him call me with retarded hands. He's gonna put my son through college.

EDIT: Since this is NVG, he was busto not two weeks ago. He sits at my table and buy-ins in for $20 (I play 0.50/1 mostly)... I tell him I won't play him short. He then does it 2-3 more times after waitlisting for me. Finally he actually has some money (he made $300 in 30 minutes off a meager amount) and buys-in full. I take it all in about 10 minutes. He stacked me once when he had AK vs my AQ pf shove, but it was all down hill from there for him.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

do you have a screen name on full tilt that your willing to share so i know its you when your playing him?

He 3bets 40%+. He will call me with 2nd pair no kicker and sometimes ace-high. It's profitable to shove a lot of hands pre-flop since he 3bets so light and so often that you can pick up 10% of his stack every time.

If I make anything from TPTK to the nuts, I shove the flop and watch him call me with retarded hands. He's gonna put my son through college.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-17-2007, 02:32 PM

Worst brag ever?
Old 06-17-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

do you have a screen name on full tilt that your willing to share so i know its you when your playing him?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying not to give it out too much anymore as I will be doing nothing but playing HU starting about mid-August onwards (as in, for a living). It's pretty obvious it's me though, although it's not the same as my 2+2 name.