Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2007, 05:53 PM

Default PLO8 ECOOP 2nd and 4nuts, how to play?

IPOKER european cup of online poker. 100$ rebuy, this is just after the first break so the rebuyperiod is over.

i have 9K to start the hands and villain covers. dont know how he is but the general play is pretty bad to ok with some good players.

blinds 50/100

limepd 5ways i think it was. im bb with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

i check, good? want to see what happens sinc ei might have the best hand but could easily be behind in both directions.

check around to the btn who bets(sb folded pre), i repott, he shoves(or not relly but basically its allin or fold for me), i have 7K left (which is good) if i fold.

i really dont like this spot but figures he has to have a very coordinated hands to beat me both ways and i really dont want more people in drawing. once he shoves is it an easy fold?
im 60/40 against A2/A3 with a flushdraw. A289s might limpe pre but that is really worstcasescnario.

what minor chnage in my hand would make it a clear call? A2 obv, A4dd?

meh the more i think about i think this is a bad call?