Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

people focus too much on whether the stories are true. whats it matter. if they are or aren't, you'll never really know, but they're good stories, why not leave it at that.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:30 PM

[censored] billion page thread and not one picture?

wtf
Old 10-14-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lost soul i just stumbled onto this thread.

your awesome. seriously. awesome.

edit: As I am reading through your trip reports I had a few questions. Are you in great physical shape or look good? It seems you are able to [censored] women within a day of meeting them? Are you just good at spitting game?

Also, what tips do you have. I read a post where you mentioned dating services, but arnt most chicks on there into looking for long term boyfriends? Are there specific lines you use? Stories you tell?

I am hoping you are not good looking and charismatic, but have come up with a highly successful method of charming women. Also, more TR's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am decent looking. Nothing great. I am in good shape but nothing to brag about or show off. All it takes is basically being able to talk. Talk to alot of people. Pay attention to what they are saying and how they speak. The flow of what they say, how they say and u can usually get a feel for a person pretty fast. Once u have a feel for a person you can figure out how they are. Once u have that, u have the combo to the lock. It doesn't take much. U would be suprised.

It isn't hard. U have to cast a wide net. Hit on alot of woman. U won't have sucess with all of them. Once u start having sucess u have figure out the types([censored]) to hit on. Not always the ones that look easy either. U will start to figure out people faster with just how they talk, act and make themself's look. On a upside your poker will get better to. Give me some examples of when u couldn't close or times where it just wasn't working and I will see if I can help. Just to repeat myself, not all women are that easy. Most are though, just have to find out what buttons to push.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:21 PM

i was up all night reading this [censored]...it is way too [censored] entertaining...
Old 10-15-2007, 03:10 PM

Wait for the movie. It will be straight to DVD but ED O'neill has signed on to play me.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:34 PM

ls,

i am glad to see you're still lurking.

please to be making with more of these stories!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ls,

i am glad to see you're still lurking.

please to be making with more of these stories!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't had much of a chance lately to do much. Work has picked up alot. To much almost. I do have a few that has happened since last time I was on here. If I get the time I will add to them.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:13 PM

lostsoul, if you haven't already, you should make a "how i get laid" post with details about the way you approach, seduce, etc. For example, I'm interested to hear if you start with small talk or if you are aggressively flirtatious/sexual right away.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:32 AM

finally got through this thread, nice read.
have you ever gotten slapped while making passes at these women? if you have, how did you react? (e.g. smartass comment/walked away wordless)
ever had any interracial sexaments? TR?
keep up the stories