Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2007, 11:07 PM

Default Re: 24: mild spoilers

[ QUOTE ]
It was the ole' "put the sheet over the guy and pretend he's dead so that the bad guys won't know otherwise routine."

[/ QUOTE ]

Good plan, Tony's just going to jump out of nowhere seaason 7 and teach Henderson a lesson.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:51 AM

I still watch the show because I've enjoyed seasons 1-5. The end of season 6 wasn't that bad and still pretty entertaining. I mean it's still a guilty pleasure now, but nothing else is as action packed and addicting as 24. The writers really need to have a better plan of their [censored] instead of making it up along the way. One thing, I like about Lost is at least they have some sort of storyboard plan.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:16 AM

jack bauer could know that tony isnt dead, just the audience doesnt. they declared him dead to protect him from further attacks.

at least thats what the writers will tell you.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jack bauer could know that tony isnt dead, just the audience doesnt. they declared him dead to protect him from further attacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how the goddamn writers will twist them...I guess they're geniuses if they could pull it off after being morons declaring him undead. I guess he wasn't really declared dead when they were conducting an autopsy (a miracle perhaps!). Then decided to just go rogue and into hiding with the depression from Michelle and his distrust of the government. Whatever I don't really care, I'm going to be a sucker and still watch this show.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how the goddamn writers will twist them...I guess they're geniuses if they could pull it off after being morons declaring him undead. I guess he wasn't really declared dead when they were conducting an autopsy (a miracle perhaps!). Then decided to just go rogue and into hiding with the depression from Michelle and his distrust of the government. Whatever I don't really care, I'm going to be a sucker and still watch this stupid show.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP