Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

View Poll Results: RB
Ahman Green v. NYJ 2 22.22%
Jamal Lewis @Cinci 6 66.67%
Travis Henry v Ind 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2007, 02:26 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Sean Taylor passed away this morning

[ QUOTE ]
I like it when [censored] idiots try and psychoanalyze me and assign weird motivations and disorders to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really have to realize that you do this ALL THE TIME. You have probably done an rj amateur psychoanalysis like 20+ times and every time i sat here thinking exactly what you just said about how ridiculous and nonsensical it was. Of course by the end you were all smug and 100% sure of yourself exactly like the people you're all pissed at now.

[ QUOTE ]

I like it when posters I have long believed to be [censored] idiots (Tyler Durden, gobbomom, Jurollo) get their panties in a bunch because they can't seperate emotion and logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay? and lots of people think youre an idiot and laugh at you when you get your panties in a bunch when you cant seperate emotion and logic. Other people arent the only ones doing bad things.

The thing that confuses me the most about this is how you could possibly be surprised at what happened. I mean like i described before. I dont think it was dumb to point out that he spit on someone, because he did. I think it was dumb to point it out to a bunch of people who cared about the guy and were upset and then act surprised and like youre the victim for them being pissed at you. just shut up about it.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:49 PM

When did I ever say I was surprised (fact: I wasn't and I'm pretty sure I posted saying that I totally expected this to happen).
Old 11-28-2007, 03:05 PM

lol scumbagements
Old 11-28-2007, 03:15 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
When did I ever say I was surprised (fact: I wasn't and I'm pretty sure I posted saying that I totally expected this to happen).

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I guess I thought you were surprised at the reaction since you have talked about how ridiculous it was like 10 times since then. tbh It seemed like a fairly logical response on their part imo.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Never?

I like it when [censored] idiots try and psychoanalyze me and assign weird motivations and disorders to me.

I like it when posters I have long believed to be [censored] idiots (Tyler Durden, gobbomom, Jurollo) get their panties in a bunch because they can't seperate emotion and logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow seriously?

Do you really think you're in a position to judge who is an idiot and who is not? Judging by your posts I would say....no.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He was dating the daughter of someone connected. He had multiple warning to leave her alone. He was suppossed to get shot in the groin. Last week someone left a knife on his bed as a warning.

Google it. Its pretty crazy. [/quote

"google it- its pretty crazy". No, your post is what is crazy. This isnt the Godfather. If someone was upset about Sean dating their daughter, they wouldnt wait SEVEN years (and the recent birth of their child) to do something about it. Absolutely absurd post.

By any acccount (including very reputable Washingtonians Brian Mitchell, Gregg Williams, John Thompson and many others) Sean Taylor changed rather dramatically in the past year. He was a regular in team prayer meetings, became a film study guru, and even became a vegetarian to improve his conditioning. His on-field play and role had changed as well. Taylor morphed from a head-hunter who played in the box, to a dangerous free safety and cover man, often playing 20 yards off the ball. In addition to becoming more serious about reaching his massive on-field potential, Taylor made great strides this past year in maturity and family matters. On a local radio show this afternoon, Clinton Portis went out of his way to mention that Taylor would never party with teammates, preferring to spend his off time with his fiance and daughter. Gregg Williams said his new found maturity was quickly making him one of the locker room leaders. I think Sean was well on his way to turning his personal life around, as well as becoming a very good, and complete NFL player for a long time. I view his death as a tragedy, as well as a life lesson to other players- even if you turn your life around, skeletons in your closet can come back to haunt you. Hopefully (if there is any good to come out of this), young NFL players will view his senseless death as further reason to stay well on the right side of the law.