FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is it?
Beat 23 46.94%
Brag 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Prima/Microgaming - New features

rabbit cam=sick -EV, hopefully the fish use it a lot

Absolute has had one for as long as I've been aware of the site.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:44 PM

Point to note... currently only available @ Eurolinx ... other sites to follow
Old 06-07-2007, 01:46 PM

When you get stacked though you have to post to come back in.

That is driving me insane
Old 06-07-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Fold & show (for when you make a great lay-down)

Extra tab on the tables where the cash game lobby replaces the chat, (so you can open a new table without leaving the one you're on)

[/ QUOTE ]
these two have been around for several months already.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you get stacked though you have to post to come back in.

That is driving me insane

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf really? thats retarded

why the hell will they not add mucked cards too, thats the most annoying thing by far
Old 06-07-2007, 09:15 PM

Hi all,

As you've heard, we do offer the new Microgaming client, and we will be the only ones to have it for the next couple weeks at least.

There are more changes than what are listed in this thread. The biggest ones, though, are the Find a Player feature, the Rabbit Cam, and the new lobbies. Take a look around the software for more. There is also a brief walkthrough on the website.

Microgaming are very interested at this point in hearing customers' input on both the current updates and potential ones. More big changes are in the works and will be rolled out over the coming months, and they are willing to add more if there is enough customer demand.

What I ask from you is that you either post in this thread or PM me with serious ideas for how you think Microgaming's client can be improved. Please don't send me things like "I think there should be 7-max tables" and that's it; we will need some sort of justification in order to pass it along. A brief explanation of why you think it's a good idea is enough.

We are listening to you and Microgaming are listening to us, so if you have an idea, go for it. Also, if you see something already posted that you think is a good idea, don't just assume that once is enough. The more input, the better, even if it's all the same. Even a simple quote and QFT has double the impact of one post alone.

I cannot emphasize enough that now is the time to let us know what you think. We will act. You are being listened to.

Best,
Lydia
Old 06-08-2007, 02:11 AM

Buddy list is ultra stupid. It invites the people you list, and they have to accept for it to work! I.e., "Dear sir: I think you're a fish. Please say yes so that I can more easily find you and stack you when you choose to play poker. Sincerely, guy who wants your cash." Ugh. I tried to buddy list 5 people today before I realized this was the case.

Also, the autopost blinds thing seems to have taken a step back. With the old software, you could set a default for all tables, and then change it to each table you sat at. E.g., I set my default as "Wait for Big Blind." Every table I sat at, it waited for the blinds to hit me. Once I posted my first BB, I changed that table to auto-post blinds. But every other table didn't change with it. So when I opened a second table, it would still wait. Now, once I autopost on one table, all subsequent tables I open are also set on autopost. I posted UTG and UTG+1 a couple times today, which sucked. I noticed a few other regs who never posted doing the same thing.

But overall, a very good update. Allowing you to rebuy w/o sitting out a hand is a huge improvement.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:49 AM

how are u guys getting money onto the prima sites that are in the US?
Old 06-08-2007, 05:26 AM

WordWhiz: The idea behind the Buddy List is that it will be used more for networking than for finding fish.

A fantastic tool for finding fish is the Find a Player feature. It can be found under Advanced in one of the new lobbies. Plug in a player's alias, and a list of all the tables s/he is sitting at will appear. You can join the tables or the Waiting List for the tables from the list. The walkthrough on the website has more information and screenshots for how to do this.

If other players think the Buddy List could be better, please let me know. The more players I hear from, the greater the chance the functionality of this will be changed.

demon102: The best method for Americans is EcoCard. There is an initial deposit fee, which is however much your bank charges for an international wire transfer. After that, it's smooth sailing. There is also a $10 flat fee for withdrawing, but if that's a problem, we have other withdrawal methods.

Eurolinx is willing to cover the initial fee for some players. If you deposit $1000 or more using EcoCard, we will refund the fee once you rake 4 times the amount of the fee. Just send us some proof (a screen shot of the transaction from a bank statement will do). If you decide to do this, please put ATTN: Lydia on any mail to Support about it, and I will follow through for you.

Kyle: The problem of posting after rebuying sounds like something that has been fixed in a coming release. The next time this happens to you, could you take a screenshot and send it to me with a brief explanation of why it's bad? I can push harder for a faster fix if I have more justification from players as to why it should be fixed.

Could someone explain to me in greater detail how you want the mucked hands to be displayed?

Keep the comments coming! I would prefer to have them posted in this thread so as to keep everything together, but any comments that I receive by PM will also be sent to Microgaming.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone explain to me in greater detail how you want the mucked hands to be displayed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just look at PokerStar's (or ANY other poker site) for reference.

I.e. if there is a showdown all players in the hand should be able to see all hands that are shown down.