Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 12:16 AM

Default Re: Lets beat a drug test

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm amazed at the fact that you guys put up with being subjected to routine mass drug tests.

Land Of The Free indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

glad i'm not the only one thinking this. Living in America is -EV in so many ways...

[/ QUOTE ]

are you stupid? I dont care where Im living, I dont want a skeevy heroin addict working for me. you morons realize this drug testing has little to do with the govt right? [censored] retard.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm amazed at the fact that you guys put up with being subjected to routine mass drug tests.

Land Of The Free indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're dumb.

To clarify, no one is "subjected to routine mass drug tests." Sometimes people that are on probation for a drug-related offense (or some more serious non-drug-related offenses) have to be drug tested to make sure they are getting their [censored] together.

Also, some companies want to make sure the people they hire are not on drugs. This seems totally reasonable, and in fact preventing them from doing so would be the limitation on freedom.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:23 AM

if companies actually tested strictly for heroin, cocaine and methamphetamines, i wouldn't really have a big problem with drug testing.

but they don't. most of the cheap UAs used by employers can't even tell the difference between hydrocodone and heroin. and if you were only testing for use of serious, hard drugs, you'd be testing for things that should be easily visible to a moderately perceptive person anyway.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:40 AM

get a friend's clean pee
get a foley catheter
fill 'er up
Old 10-11-2007, 01:52 AM

I think having to pee in a cup is about as great an invasion of privacy as you can get. I think it's worse than having someone read your mail or something like that.

It definitely has something to do with norms and maybe I'd just do it as well if all companies tested prospective employees here. But they don't, and it just seems way over the line to me.

Anyway, I hope you pass your test, OP.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:58 AM

just buy one of these as seen on manswers NSFW

http://www.thewhizzinator.com/whiz2.htm
Old 10-11-2007, 02:00 AM

They don't make an uncircumcised one? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK, seriously, it sounds like you knew you were going to have to take a drug test, and YOU KEPT SMOKING?

Idiot. Not that you don't already know that you are, but I figure if we keep reminding all the people who do this stupid ish, then at least maybe fewer people will ask us for help.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you dude. I hate people like you. This guy is obviously in a bind there is no need to tell him he did something stupid when he is obviously aware already... go play in traffic

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree 100%.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:27 PM

I have a test in two weeks and I vaped 1 week ago. This test is very important for me to pass so I did my research.

Here's what I found and my plan of action. Hopefully this sheds light on some of the crap that some people posted here.

1. Know what kind of test you are taking. This sounds like a urine test. How are they going to analyze the urine? EMIT or GC/MS? Probably EMIT. So, that means you have to beat a 50 ng/ml thresehold, which is pretty high.

2. How do you beat this? Stop [censored] smoking. Seriously. If you have a few weeks before your test, you will be fine at this threshold. Don't rely on the old adage that it takes a month to clean out your system. That information is outdated and was poorly obtained. Read this paper to find out why. Also, if you have a piss test, buy an OTC drug tests. OTC drug tests test at 50ng/ml which is the threshold you should be worried about.

3. But you smoked recently and or you want to play it safe (my case). Buy some detox products from a headshop or online. I bought a package from detox.com and I will use it according to directions before my test. I'm really not sure if these products work in a pinch, but they can't hurt. Most stores will offer a money back gaurentee. Also, if you have the time, flush out your system by drinking lots of water and help the process by drinking cranberry juice (not sugar filled ocean spray) or other diuretics. If your urine is too clear, pop some complex B vitamins to make it yellow regardless of how dilute it is. For a simple EMIT test, diluteness really isn't a problem and in general they won't run the GC/MS unless you fail the EMIT or it is a suspicious sample.

Let me know how your test goes and where you had it. I have my test at Quest Diagnostics which perform the most drug tests in the nation. Im interested to hear about the process involved and what exactly I'm in for. Especially if you can tell me what the codes mean on the Quest sheet.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you morons realize this drug testing has little to do with the govt right? [censored] retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's not like public schools randomly test your kids or anything.