Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2006, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Help!, TonyG poker is refusing to accept mails.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll never be playing here, ever, I am not a complete idiot, lol.

As you say, what kind of a policy is this to not even acknowledge recieving ANY MAILS, NOT EVEN THE FIRST and then refuse to even accept any other mails(not just respond, if you try to e-mail, it get's returned to you undelivered). Keeping the entire deposit for may be up to 2 weeks (not even cashing out the original deposit amount). To top it all off, e-mail is the only form of support here.

Yeah, even if I have one neuron still firing, i would know to stay away from this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah if you're not getting any e-mail responses, then that is ridiculous. As I said, feel free to PM me your username there and I can get someone to look into it. I have a friend who works with Gamesgrid, and she's checked on this before for me.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you wish further assurance send an email outlining your concerns to

info@pokerscene.com - ATTN: Mary

[/ QUOTE ]

?????????????????????
Old 11-19-2006, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I deposited at TonyG poker as it was a site still open to US players, and then requested for a withdrawal. 4 days pass by,I e-mailed them with no replies. I e-mailed them asking whether they are recieving my e-mails, no reply. E-mail is the ONLY way of getting support at this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost forget, I don't know if there support people know this, but they have a cashout bug. Cashout the amount you deposited and then cashout the rest. If you try one big cashout it never goes through.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I deposited at TonyG poker as it was a site still open to US players, and then requested for a withdrawal. 4 days pass by,I e-mailed them with no replies. I e-mailed them asking whether they are recieving my e-mails, no reply. E-mail is the ONLY way of getting support at this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost forget, I don't know if there support people know this, but they have a cashout bug. Cashout the amount you deposited and then cashout the rest. If you try one big cashout it never goes through.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I do that, once I've requested for it already ?....My total withdrawal is only a few dollars more than the deposit, so I don't even want that extra few dollars, only the money I deposited through neteller, how do I cancel and redo it with no chance of getting back on the line, sort to speak. Thanks
Old 11-19-2006, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I do that, once I've requested for it already ?....My total withdrawal is only a few dollars more than the deposit, so I don't even want that extra few dollars, only the money I deposited through neteller, how do I cancel and redo it with no chance of getting back on the line, sort to speak. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. I would suggest emailing them, but it appears they have a policy of limiting poeple to one response per situation.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:37 PM

thanks