Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 11:18 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin claims Angleshooting by known pro in 50K Horse

[ QUOTE ]
I try to take my time and ensure the pot is right before I take action on the next round. I know this slows the game down sometimes but don't blame me, blame the angle-shooters I'm protecting myself against. There are a lot of slimebags out there who will make the most pathetic moves imaginable just to save a chip or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely and positively 100% true. If I can make a bet with exact chip amounts, I do so every time. I don't want to be like these idiots who raise to 500 using five 100 chips, then toss out a 500 chip and say "300" within 0.1s of the chip hitting the felt.

If I do not have an exact amount, I make sure I have eye contact with a dealer before saying "bet/raise" in limit, or an amount in no-limit.

And funny, I have only once in 9+ years of serious poker play ever, ever had any confusion about how much I was betting, and that was an overzealous dealer who stopped listening after hearing "seven thousand, .." without the ".. five hundred" afterwards. Meanwhile, the tournament room is routinely filled with players who can't go thirty minutes without causing controversy or confusion over the amount they wanted to bet.

Oh yeah, just to stick to topic - no sympathy for ZeeJustin and his non-reticent cheating ass. Not for this, not for anything. Frankly, I hope he got angled this day and every other day thereafter.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
from what i heard, zeejustin accused R Williamson III of buying in twice to the event.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hillarious. Fresh nugget of comedy gold. Quit your day job. Can't. Stop. Laughing.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
from what i heard, zeejustin had a crack team of lawyers ready to sue R Williamson III

[/ QUOTE ]