Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Re: ** WSOP ME, $10,000 NLHE, Day 4, Fri., July 13 **

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The yellow chips are 1K chips, and the Orange are 5K chips. Today there will be the introduction of the 25K chips so they will be a different color (i hope) than last year b/c last year they were tangerine-ish.

[/ QUOTE ]
The 25K chips are already in play, and yes they are some ridiculous tangerine/orange/whatever color. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx, I'll take your word for it seeing as you're actually there.

BTW, in the Dario pic just above, you can see what looks like 5 orange chips arranged in a 2-2-1 pyramid to the left (his left, our right) of his giant pile. They look slightly lighter in color than the 5k chips though. Are these the 25ks? I noticed they don't seem to have the dark stripes that the 5ks have.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. those are the 25k chips.

this picture shows the difference between the two. 5k chips on bottom. 25k's on top. I mean, i see that you can tell the difference, but why have consecutive chip denoms BOTH be orange? there are like, many many other colors to choose from.

also, petri is getting like no love whatsoever from you people, whats the deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are the guy in the pic I consider this the most awesome thinly-veiled brag post in history.