Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2006, 12:18 PM

Default NHL 10/21

YTD: 23-24-3

Carolina vs Islanders
After losing their first 4 games, Carolina is finally starting to come around. They won 3 straight prior to a tough loss vs Buffalo, a game in which they played really well. The Islanders are coming off a tough loss vs the Pens and even though they're at home, I don't think they'll be able to win this one. Carolina

Florida vs Atlanta
Florida is coming off a good win against the struggling Flyers, but has to head into Philips Areana where Atlanta has won 7 straight against the Panthers. Lehtonen is playing too well right now as is Hossa. Atlanta

Rangers vs Leafs
The Rangers did not play well the other night against the Preds. The Rangers aren't a very good road team either, going 1-6 in their last 7. But Toronto hasn't post consecutive wins yet this season. I expect the Rangers to tighten up their defense and shut down Sundin. Big road game for the Rangers. Rangers

Buffalo vs Boston
Buffalo is starting Biron tonight IIRC, but that's no reason to go against them. Boston is not a very good team and Buffalo has too many weapons. Afinogenov and Drury are awesome. And Miller is no slouch himself. Buffalo & Over 6

Vancouver vs Nashville
Two good teams facing off tonight. Vancouver is playing their 3rd straight road game, and after a tough battle in St Louis last night, they might be lagging a bit. Nashville has won 4 straight and only allowed 5 goals in those 4 games. Vokoun is hot right now and with Alexander Radulov making his debut tonight, I like the Preds. Nashville& Over 5.5

St. Louis vs Chicago
Chicago is not happy about that 5-4 collapse against the Stars. Even without Havlat I think the Blackhawks are too much for a tired St. Louis team who suffered a tough loss in OT last night. Legace has won 5 of his last 6 against Chicago, but I still like the Hawks tonight. Chicago

Dallas vs Phoenix
Dallas is coming off a big win vs Chicago last night and are headed back on the road. The stars are 4-1 on the road this year and with CuJo struggling for Phoenix while Turco is on fire, I like Dallas to get their 7th win of the year. Dallas

Minnesota vs San Jose
Probably my favorite matchup of the night. Two great teams with identicle records. Minnesota lost a low scoring game vs Anaheim last night and might be a little tired playing their 3rd game in 4 days. The Sharks powerplay is hot right now at 27.5%(2nd in NHL) and so is Nabokov. Too much San Jose tonight. San Jose