Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Dunk Tank Time! Who Wants To Ban Me?

[ QUOTE ]
But not in a gay way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Willmagic, the one 2+2er who reads my personal blog, says that my posts there have permanently ruined his masturbation sessions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2007, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Haha, thats hilarious, you've made a few posts on SMP that I thought "Wow, he must be absolutely hammered right now" and its great to find out I was probably right. I remember one about testosterone and erections and acne, or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
Vhawk, your response to my erections and acne question was one of the best essay’s on aging that I’ve ever read. Re read your response yourself if you don’t believe me. Talking about the splitting of telomeres and such. I am a genius in invoking responses from geniuses. Which doesn’t make me a genius, just a very curious fellow. So back to the OP - so what’s your problem? Either you are a genius, and/ or you invoke responses from geniuses, either is good.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Either you are a genius, and/ or you invoke responses from geniuses, either is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, clearly the former.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But not in a gay way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Willmagic, the one 2+2er who reads my personal blog, says that my posts there have permanently ruined his masturbation sessions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure he'll be glad to know you've shared this with us.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Willmagic, the one 2+2er who reads my personal blog, says that my posts there have permanently ruined his masturbation sessions

[/ QUOTE ]

I don’t get what you are saying. Are you a sexual turnoff for some reason? I would feel that reading your blog would either - A) not effect me sexually at all ( most likely ). Or perhaps B) really turn me on.

I guess I don't know what ruining a masturbation session means, since nothing ruins mine.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Haha, thats hilarious, you've made a few posts on SMP that I thought "Wow, he must be absolutely hammered right now" and its great to find out I was probably right. I remember one about testosterone and erections and acne, or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
Vhawk, your response to my erections and acne question was one of the best essay’s on aging that I’ve ever read. Re read your response yourself if you don’t believe me. Talking about the splitting of telomeres and such. I am a genius in invoking responses from geniuses. Which doesn’t make me a genius, just a very curious fellow. So back to the OP - so what’s your problem? Either you are a genius, and/ or you invoke responses from geniuses, either is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya see that, mom? I'm a somebody among the "drunk internet message board" crowd! Never amount to anything, HA! Spinning in your grave now aren't you?
Old 09-14-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ya see that, mom? I'm a somebody among the "drunk internet message board" crowd! Never amount to anything, HA! Spinning in your grave now aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

You poor, sweet baby, I’m sorry that your mom is dead - that saddens me. Yes, you are an hero in the emerging internet forum crowd. If you are not leveling me, then yes, I wish your Mother could see you now. I wish she could see you even if you are leveling me.
And yes, I am at this moment drunk, so I don’t see sarcasm or leveling, I just love you man.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You poor, sweet baby, I’m sorry that your mom is dead - that saddens me. Yes, you are an hero in the emerging internet forum crowd. If you are not leveling me, then yes, I wish your Mother could see you now. I wish she could see you even if you are leveling me.
And yes, I am at this moment drunk, so I don’t see sarcasm or leveling, I just love you man.

[/ QUOTE ]

See! Smiles, laughter and love...this is T3H BEST POLITIX THRED EVAR!!!!!!!!!11
Old 09-14-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, she's not dead. Appreciate the love though.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm much better off without this forum, but it is occasionally informative.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've still got a ways to go before you get off the "sauce" methinks.