Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Send a message to Kevin Everett

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he really proved everyone wrong by telling us something that has nothing to do with the issue people had with his post! This thread had a simple message -- "here's a link to a site where you can write this guy a letter if you so desire". There was absolutely no reason for anyone to chime in with negativity. Either you write the guy a [censored] letter or you don't. I hate you [censored] people so much. I mean honest to god hate. I never thought that could happen. Just shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP: Send a message to Kevin Everett
Clark: Nah

Some people said yes. Clark said no. Clark already owned you when he posted this:

"Just as much reason as there is for people to come to the thread and let everyone know that they *are* sending an email."

So please stfu and go cry in the corner.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't about coming up with witty retorts. It's not about "owning" someone.

Honestly, you people are the scum of the earth. I have no idea where you come from. Your parents should be ashamed.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:56 PM

If you guys could at least admit that you're sending the letters and telling us about it because it makes you feel better about yourself you would look less of a tool.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:57 PM

It's nothinig about witty retorts. You're denying that he has a reason to post in the thread saying he's not going to when there's no reason he doesn't. If other people can come in and say they're going to send one, who cares if he comes in and says he's not? You guys made it into the big deal, not him, and then as he justifies his opinion to everyone you guys keep picking and picking and make it get bigger and bigger. Look in the mirror.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you guys could at least admit that you're sending the letters and telling us about it because it makes you feel better about yourself you would look less of a tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even send a letter and I would wager the same is true of the majority of the people in this thread who are getting pissed off at you, "1" and Dids.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither Homer nor I sent a letter.

And the above attitude is so incredibly adolescent. Yes, the vast majority of things in this world are done selfishly - but they can still have a postitive impact on people nonetheless. Revealing the 'true' motives behind something doesn't lessen its impact on other people.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[
And the above attitude is so incredibly adolescent. Yes, the vast majority of things in this world are done selfishly - but they can still have a postitive impact on people nonetheless. Revealing the 'true' motives behind something doesn't lessen its impact on other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a valid point.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:02 PM

WHO DOESN'T WANT TO WEAR ZE RIBBON?!?!?

Old 09-11-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully within 5-10 years therapies will emerge that will enable him to walk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Lots of real exciting stuff going on in that field right now.

[ QUOTE ]
all the posters before you were posting was "sent". And you felt the need to say "Nah".

[/ QUOTE ]

I veiw both responses as identical. If one thinks there's no good reason for me to say nah, then I think there's logically also no good reason for one to say sent.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:05 PM

holy hell this thread blew up
Old 09-11-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a valid point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, you don't think the people posting about how it's selfish to leave a message aren't also being selfish by trying to prove how non-selfish they are, if that makes any sense at all. Obviously no one is reacting like it's their grandmother or someone who died, but it doesn't hurt anyone to send something, so I don't see why it should be mocked.