Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Worst strip club experience.

The worst strip club experience:

Me and a buddy went out in Coconut Grove while I was down looking for a place to live. Got wasted and took a cab to the strip joint. 5 seconds after we got in the door, 2 latin beauties said "champang room??". Sure. 5 seconds after the half door swung shut they whipped out Trojans and proceeded to rotate between us for the next hour. Pouring "champang" all over themselves and us in the process. Cocktail waitresses walking in and out, patting us on the back and stuff. At one point, I had my pants around my ankles outside the champang room trying to get a quick vodka tonic. The whole thing has to be on the 'Net somewhere.
Oh yeah, that was the 2nd best time I've had at a strip club.

The worst: Everytime after that one.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My worst strip club experience. I was at a nasty strip club in South Dakota as sort of a new job initiation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this strip club happen to be in Yankton, SD? As this is the worst strip club I have ever been to.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it was Shotgun Willie's in Rapid City.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My worst strip club experience. I was at a nasty strip club in South Dakota as sort of a new job initiation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this strip club happen to be in Yankton, SD? As this is the worst strip club I have ever been to.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Shotgun Willie's a chain?
Old 09-13-2007, 11:08 PM

I was working at a small-town newspaper about 10 years ago when the city got its first strip club. Decades ago, this city had a bunch of brothels, etc., so the "return of the red-light district" was a big deal. Naturally, the newspaper wanted to cover it, and they sent me.

They gave me some cash (I don't really remember how much it was, but this club was not expensive) and sent me in. My friends thought I had the greatest job in the world -- especially when you combine this assignment with the time the police got me hammered to practice sobriety-test training.

Anyway, in allowing the club to open, the city had come up with a bunch of regulations -- the dancers were on a stage and the patrons were all in individual booths with plexiglass between them and the dancers. There was a slot to slide money through to the stage if you wanted an "up-close-and-personal" dance. The booths were kind of creepy -- I'm glad I was the first customer in the place.

I think it's safe to say the dancers were not on a level you'd find at any big-city club. Two or three were dancing at any given time, and I immediately felt sorry for them. So I shoved the money the paper gave me into the booth's slot. They unfortunately interpreted this as my desire to have them dance right in front of my booth. That was not good.

And you could hear the dancers talking to each other about the other customers -- "That guy looks bored," one said (possibly about me).

All in all, it was the worst strip club I've ever been to. It lasted about six months if I remember correctly. But at least I got paid to go!
Old 09-14-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen another one, if it is a chain I can only imagine how bad the others are.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
C-Section scars. All the dancers had them at this one club we went to during daytime (a bad idea).

These chicks were draining budweisers right in front of us while climbing up on stage, and setting their beer down on the damn stage.

I think Houston has more clubs per capita than any American city. They can't all be quality.

[/ QUOTE ]
ewwwwww

anyway... paging nath.

[/ QUOTE ]
Houston strip clubs are pretty nasty on the whole, although I seem to remember one of them being not so bad (Treasures?) But yeah, I don't really go much because I have to make myself not go to strip clubs because I spend so damn much at them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? 10 years ago they were pretty awesome. Centerfolds, Treasures, Rick's, The Mens Club. Some others.

We ended up sitting next to ZZTop at Rick's one night. Normally, you'd be like, "Hey, that looks like [random celeb] but it's probably not" but those 2 beards are pretty identifiable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Centerfolds is still open. Treasures was shut down a while back due to money laundering (Probably the best club in Houston though. Always hot bitches and famous people in there.). Rick's is now 'Sugars' and is about 10 minutes from my house. Colorado off of 59 is a pretty nice little club, but it's been a while since I've been there.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen another one, if it is a chain I can only imagine how bad the others are.

[/ QUOTE ]

One in Denver.

It's decent.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:56 AM

For the guy who boned a stripper bareback

3 weeks not enough time unless u get PCR test.

My worst experience was in Czech republic. Went with friend and they said they have special ~$3 for a beer. I figured OK and asked for the beer (turns out if u don't specifically ask for can they bring u a bottle which costs $20, but I asked for can and they grudgingly got it). Friend doesn't drink so asks for a water. $15 for the cheapest bottled water available. Also I get in the door and after we pay a small admission price they like "no cameras or cell phones" they frisk me and find both. They say I need to check them. I like OK. $5 camera+cell phone storage fee. This kinda thing gotta be illegal in the USA.

Thailands worse I guess though. Theres signs saying NO COVER CHARGE everywhere. The thing is they charege you $10 to leave.....

Anyway I met a girl from Ukraine there and just spoke Ukrainian to her the whole night. Got her number and called her the next day then she like "I have a bf". I was like, oh, thanks for telling me this earlier WTF.

No lapdances or anything. I too cheap.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Houston strip clubs are pretty nasty on the whole

[/ QUOTE ]
I stand corrected. My friend who is an expert on the subject just named them "best titty bars in the country". He would know.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Centerfolds is still open. Treasures was shut down a while back due to money laundering (Probably the best club in Houston though. Always hot bitches and famous people in there.). Rick's is now 'Sugars' and is about 10 minutes from my house. Colorado off of 59 is a pretty nice little club, but it's been a while since I've been there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah? Too bad, I went to Treasures once for a bachelor party and the girls were crazy freakin' hot. Some of them looked like they stepped off the pages of Playboy and onto your lap.