Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 07:59 AM

Default Party Bonus Questions

I am new to the bonus thing so forgive my ignorance.

So I have this offer, 50% up to 500 max expires on Sep 19, bonus amount X 10 is the number of points I need to clear.

1. Expires on Sep 19, does this mean I would have to accrue the required points by Sep 19 so if I deposit now I only have like 4 days to do it is that right

2. If I dont accrue the required points then I get nothing right, its a clear the whole bonus or nothing so I should not go for the maximum amount if I probably cannot clear it

3. Is it true that only regular points count, not bonus points for being Ace level or whatever

4. Do cashouts have any effect on any of this, like if I do a cashout, and then a deposit for the bonus right after is that OK

Thanks for any help!
Old 09-16-2007, 09:17 AM

Default Re: Party Bonus Questions

[ QUOTE ]
I am new to the bonus thing so forgive my ignorance.

So I have this offer, 50% up to 500 max expires on Sep 19, bonus amount X 10 is the number of points I need to clear.

1. Expires on Sep 19, does this mean I would have to accrue the required points by Sep 19 so if I deposit now I only have like 4 days to do it is that right

[/ QUOTE ]
normally you have 7 days to clear the bonus after depositing. the bonus offer expires on the 19th. but im unsure about your exact clearing conditions.

[ QUOTE ]

2. If I dont accrue the required points then I get nothing right, its a clear the whole bonus or nothing so I should not go for the maximum amount if I probably cannot clear it

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah its all or nothing - you can deposit a smaller amount...

[ QUOTE ]

3. Is it true that only regular points count, not bonus points for being Ace level or whatever

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, only regular points.

[ QUOTE ]

4. Do cashouts have any effect on any of this, like if I do a cashout, and then a deposit for the bonus right after is that OK

[/ QUOTE ]
you wont get the bonus if you make a withdrawal right before.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Party Bonus Questions

ad 1)
You get 7 days from the moment of depositing!

I deposited on 15th at 18.40, I got till 22nd 23.59 PM.

P.S. Bonus is a cheating proposition, see my other post in other topic within same forum!