Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Not sure what you mean. A couple of respected posters ship me 20K, I deposit and ship 'em 18k, 2 weeks later if everything is OK I give 'em 800, otherwise I keep for myself.

D
Old 01-30-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure what you mean. A couple of respected posters ship me 20K, I deposit and ship 'em 18k, 2 weeks later if everything is OK I give 'em 800, otherwise I keep for myself.

D

[/ QUOTE ]

I was saying its a good idea. Just be careful about keeping that money in Neteller. Ship it to a poker site in the mean time or something so it doesn't get seized if your account is closed.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:44 AM

Hi guys, I have unlimited NT deposits with UB now. PM me if you want to get money onto UB.

Lawrence
Old 01-30-2007, 03:44 AM

alright listen people, anyone who needs to transfer money out of their neteller accounts, I am willing to do this for ONE person. Reason is I don't want to look suspicious since neteller might see multiple transfers as a bad sign

I got a canadian account, and I charge 5%. first come first serve, pm me with your email and how much you want to transfer.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:45 AM

Yes, for goodness' sake, don't keep any $$ on Neteller. Also, I just want to say that I just finished a *substantial* transfer with Mythra, and he was totally professional. We IM'd the whole way, and I have all my money now and I can finally get a good night's sleep and say adios to all the Neteller crap.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:51 AM

Satisfied customer of TheMetetron.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:53 AM

I can do transfers with total fee of 6% now (including neteller fee) for total amounts between $5,000 and $9,999. For total amounts over $10k from one person, I only take 5% total fee. I also only take total amount of $5,000+ from a person (to make it worth time for me).

Sites: Stars ($10,000 daily limit), Full Tilt (unlimited), Absolute ($25,000).

PM me if you need help.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[
Someone had their account closed permanently, some had their account locked, a lot stopped doing this. It's nothing overly outrageous. If you think so, don't do it. That simple. Lots of people have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol i've only did a few smaller transfers and just had my account closed till I send them in a utility bill and id for a second time, I had to like a year ago and now I have to again
Old 01-30-2007, 03:56 AM

I can do transfers with total fee of 5%, my stars deposit limit is 10K a day. I have accounts on AP and fulltilt, but I have to check the limit on those. again, I will do it for ONE person, cause I dont want to do multiple transfers as it might look suspicious

pm me if you want me to help.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The 12.5% fee is gone as of now, mostly because my Stars money is almost gone. I have maybe $2k left for today.

The Full Tilt fee is 10% and goes down to 8% for over $10k (or close to that). The AP fee is the same.

Someone had their account closed permanently, some had their account locked, a lot stopped doing this. It's nothing overly outrageous. If you think so, don't do it. That simple. Lots of people have.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the fee is definitely outrageous compared to the people in this thread who aren't [censored]. I encourage everyone to avoid Metetron and go with a cheaper (and possibly safer) option.

I was all for free commerce at first but your constant posting of rates, timescales, and available amounts multiple times in every possible thread is ridiculous. Comments like "I'll let the Stars money go for 10% in the next 30 minutes" are blatant spam and I'm starting to think you're scum.
Closed Thread