Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Doyles Room Action Points

just spoke with a rep from Doyles Room and they said they would no longer allow U.S. players to redeem action points for cash. she said they would only allow you to transfer them to Full Tilt and their crappy points system. if this is the case i'm gonna jump. has anyone else been successful with a cash redemption?
Old 02-20-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Doyles Room Action Points

nope. too bad I was too lazy to cash mine in. gg 600 bux ;;
Old 02-20-2007, 06:20 PM

what about the action point store?
Old 02-20-2007, 06:21 PM

Same thing happened to me, was wondering if anoyone else got robbed. I bitched at the support for an hour and didn't get anywhere. I wish I could say that I only lost $600.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:26 PM

I had actually put in a request for redeeming action points for cash exactly one week ago, well before the announcement, and still got screwed. I emailed an appeal to the VIP department and just got a basic form letter response stating that the action point redemption program is no longer available to US players. I was in the top VIP level and everything, and it doesn't seem like they gave my appeal any additional consideration. Very upsetting, especially since we're losing a pretty significant chunk of the value of the points in the FTP conversion (not to mention that you can't get cash equivalents with them and that they're charged against RB).
Old 02-20-2007, 06:26 PM

ACTION POINTS STORE? I'M JUMPING
Old 02-20-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had actually put in a request for redeeming action points for cash exactly one week ago, well before the announcement, and still got screwed. I emailed an appeal to the VIP department and just got a basic form letter response stating that the action point redemption program is no longer available to US players. I was in the top VIP level and everything, and it doesn't seem like they gave my appeal any additional consideration. Very upsetting, especially since we're losing a pretty significant chunk of the value of the points in the FTP conversion (not to mention that you can't get cash equivalents with them and that they're charged against RB).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah they're worthless at full tilt, this sucks.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:31 PM

Since Doyles Room left the US market, I figured I may as well get some merchandise with my Actions Points, I placed my order yesterday (2/19) and received the following email today...at least I cleared my bonus in time.

Doyle's Room Online Store Order Cancellation
As a result of the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act (UIGEA) DBPN has reluctantly decided not to permit online real money play by USA- based Customers. Due to these restrictions and effective February 19th 2007 we can not deposit any money into your account, not even the bonus. This also restricts us from sending you Action Points Store merchandise. Please follow the link for our complete disclaimer regarding the UIGEA http://www.doylesroom.com/mail/news190207/index.html

We share your disappointment with this news and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:32 PM

serious, if the U.S. ever allows online gaming again, alot of sites will be eating crow they way they have handled this with loyal customers who've payed thousands in rake to play a computer generated program. Just doesn't seem right to not honor their agreed upon terms at least until the date of their withdrawal. Doyle wheres my money?
Old 02-20-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ACTION POINTS STORE? I'M JUMPING

[/ QUOTE ]

I already asked, not happenin.