and yet, children are still starving in The Sudan

sheets

[/ QUOTE ]

...........................................wow

BTYS
Old 09-02-2007, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Antonio at the opening of Blush at the Wynn

[ QUOTE ]
Reminds me of the time my friends and I bought a whole bucket of tokens at Chuck E Cheese. We were the sh!t. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us with envy while we used all the Skee-Balls; at the same time! Man, all the chicks were all over us. Later we ordered pizzas and had our own server bring them to the table. We also had Chuck E Cheese himself come over and wave at us. It was cool, cause the mayor's daughter was there trying to have a birthday party, but all the attention was on us when we started blowing bubbles in our soda's with straws. Good times... Good times....

[/ QUOTE ]

funny as hell....
Old 09-02-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker is the premier area for people who come into small amounts of sudden money and feel the need to flash it.

Getting table service at these clubs is the ultimate rip-off. The clubs are making huge profits by giving shallow people a place where they can feel good for a couple of hours by overpaying for everything just because they have enough money to do it. The "high" for these idiots is the act of pissing away their money in front of other people who are doing the same. They don't feel so stupid when everyone is doing it.

Meanwhile, the club owners and everyone who works in them just laugh and say "thank you".

[/ QUOTE ]

Notice all of the haters in this thread have under 100 posts.

People with under 100 posts are broke donks.

Therefore, the haters are jelous, broke donks... Makes sense.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Reminds me of the time my friends and I bought a whole bucket of tokens at Chuck E Cheese. We were the sh!t. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us with envy while we used all the Skee-Balls; at the same time! Man, all the chicks were all over us. Later we ordered pizzas and had our own server bring them to the table. We also had Chuck E Cheese himself come over and wave at us. It was cool, cause the mayor's daughter was there trying to have a birthday party, but all the attention was on us when we started blowing bubbles in our soda's with straws. Good times... Good times....

[/ QUOTE ]

A+
Old 09-02-2007, 01:33 PM

i think the story is hilarious, but i also think that everyone at the club probably thought antonio and his friends were huge douchebags. i mean antonio says his self that he was jumping up and down on a couch in the vip section while screaming. sometimes when you get wasted you lose control and do [censored] like that though, whatever.

also definitely A+ to the chuck e cheese story
Old 09-02-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting table service at these clubs is the ultimate rip-off. The clubs are making huge profits by giving shallow people a place where they can feel good for a couple of hours by overpaying for everything just because they have enough money to do it. The "high" for these idiots is the act of pissing away their money in front of other people who are doing the same. They don't feel so stupid when everyone is doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Antonio gets a discount on his table service because he has a few friends at the door. Normally at Tao is $350 per every 3 people on a Wednesday for example, but he can get away with $700 for a table of ten. If you do the match, spending $70/head is not ballah.

For comic relief - Antonio teaches you how to get into Tao for only $1.99!
Old 09-02-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Antonio gets a discount on his table service because he has a few friends at the door. Normally at Tao is $350 per every 3 people on a Wednesday for example, but he can get away with $700 for a table of ten. If you do the match, spending $70/head is not ballah.

For comic relief - Antonio teaches you how to get into Tao for only $1.99!

[/ QUOTE ]
watch and shoes!!!! thats where ive been going wrong. i was always concentrating on my hat and cane
Old 09-02-2007, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually LOL. Spot on.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:38 PM

I have to agree, Antonio's "friend" sounds like a very rich tourist moron..... bottom line, still a moron.

Maybe they met through Rocks & Rings.
Closed Thread