Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 07:46 PM

Default pokertracker type software

I play at Party only (Empire actually) and Pokertracker never worked for me getting HH's and all that. They were supposed to be saved on to my computer but I could never find them and PT was way too complicated to use. Is there any other software out there that will work like PT? Help please, I feel shorthanded without any software to help me.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:08 PM

Default Re: pokertracker type software

Use PT. Find the hand histories by writing Party's online help desk and asking, "Where can I find my hand histories?"

Once you know where the hand histories are, you can use the default PT database and click the "import" icon to browse to your hand history folder and import all the history files.

Overtime, you can play with PT to get better at it. There is also a PT online forum you can join where you can ask dumb questions and not get as flamed as you might in the "Software" forum at 2+2. And, if you don't mind some dumb comments, post your questions about set up in the "Software" forum and you'll probably get at least 1 good answer. Also, check out the "Software" forum's FAQ/stickies to see if any information there might be helpful.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: pokertracker type software

Yes but i use empire poker and they dont seem to have very good customer service. I have found the HH folder for empire on my computer but its always empty. I will try writing them again but they never seem to give me a good answer.