Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: QPERE
Quads punctured. Evidently rigged. EDFHDFYFADKFJKADJKFJA 2 25.00%
Quit playing Elroy: rarely entertaining 4 50.00%
queer people ellicit rear entries 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 01:03 AM

Default How much does a girl\'s promiscuous past bother you?

So I have gone on 3 dates with this girl. We hit it off real well,she is totally cool with a smoking body.We have had some deep conversations, and in our last one she had told me she had a promiscuous past. This was the day after our 3rd date(first time we had sex).

So Im guessing she has been with at least 50 and could be much more. The question is if this would stand in the way with you getting serious with somebody?

When I was younger this would have bothered me much more. But now I have no problem looking past this.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:06 AM

Default Re: How much does a girl\'s promiscuous past bother you?

as long as she isn't giving me the herp or the HIV i don't mind that much. a lot of girls that i've known with promiscuous pasts really aren't my type psychologically and i couldn't have a long-term relationship with them, but i don't respect them less for sleeping around or anything.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:09 AM

It depends if she has slept with any of my friends or not. If she's clean, slept with 50 dudes, and none of the guys are one of my douche bag friends who have slept with tons and tons of chicks, I dotn mind. irrational? maybe.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
as long as she isn't giving me the herp or the HIV i don't mind that much. a lot of girls that i've known with promiscuous pasts really aren't my type psychologically and i couldn't have a long-term relationship with them, but i don't respect them less for sleeping around or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

The psychological issue may have been the reason of my rejection of this type of girl in my college days. The biggest turn off for me would be when a girl will try to overly-cuddle with after sex the first night. Used to bother me to the point where there was no way I could spend the night with them. That was it for me, never a second date. I would guess daddy issues. Damn do I miss college.

In regards to my OP I will give her the benefit until I see any odd behavior.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:06 AM

who cares? The more experience a girl has just means I'm going to benefit from that knowledge.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who cares? The more experience a girl has just means I'm going to benefit from that knowledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but imo this is more a function of how many times she's had sex than how many guys she's had sex with. I.e. a girl who had a BF for 3 years and had sex 5+ times a week is probably going to be better at sex than a chick who had 20 one-night stands over those 3 years. In my admittedly limited experience, at least.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who cares? The more experience a girl has just means I'm going to benefit from that knowledge. ...
I used to care, now not at all

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-21-2007, 05:01 PM

omg a girl has been with more people than me. now she wont think so much of my little dick and ill have to start giving her really good oral to compensate, wahhh wahhhh i wanted her to think i was da best = the common response here
Old 08-21-2007, 05:15 PM

In the words of Chris Rock "don't worry about where she's been...just be happy you gettin' it now".

Not a clue why anyone would be bothered by this. The only concern I can see is a possible STD but if you're that worried, just have both of you get tested. There's even free clinics all over or some might ask you for like a $15-20 donation to their general fund for the test. Whatever.

Some guys get so unnecessarily freaked out when a girl has been with more guys than they have girls.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:21 PM

I read this in some Dear Abby/Ann Landers column when I like 15, and it's always stuck with me. This ex-skank cleaned up her act and somehow came to be dating a really clean-cut nice guy (maybe it was a reverend even). One day she spilled her guts about her promiscuity, and the response he gave: "As far as I'm concerned, you were born the day we met." So very poignant!

It doesn't matter to me at all how many guys she [censored], all that matters is, is she a skank now?