Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, I'm confused.

I just started reading and stuff. Someone explain how books ISN'T the VP. Nich died despite having fewer votes than books, so that would suggest books WAS the vp, otherwise books would have died. Someone tell me why I'm wrong, and if I'm not wrong wtf are we doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

because there are a couple of other possibilites.
a) Books is telling the truth, is a power villager, bought protection for himself, and Nich died because he himself was targeted rather than as a consequence of the VP being targeted.
b) Books is a power wolf, but not the VP, who has lynch protection. (DMK, the revolution leader, had this power, so it seems reasonable that a power wolf would have it).

[/ QUOTE ]

it seems just as likely, if not moreso, that no lynch would occur.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:59 PM

Heh, expected to come back and have to read 300 posts or something.

I'm leaning village on VR now. Like kokiri said, wolves wouldn't try and start a wagon on me and her play this game is pretty reminiscent of the halloween game.

resnick is my strongest wolf lean right now. Everyone of his posts is wolfy imo.

I'm only going to be around for another hour before I have to leave for the night so feel free to pick my brain while I'm here.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, I'm confused.

I just started reading and stuff. Someone explain how books ISN'T the VP. Nich died despite having fewer votes than books, so that would suggest books WAS the vp, otherwise books would have died. Someone tell me why I'm wrong, and if I'm not wrong wtf are we doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

because there are a couple of other possibilites.
a) Books is telling the truth, is a power villager, bought protection for himself, and Nich died because he himself was targeted rather than as a consequence of the VP being targeted.
b) Books is a power wolf, but not the VP, who has lynch protection. (DMK, the revolution leader, had this power, so it seems reasonable that a power wolf would have it).

[/ QUOTE ]

it seems just as likely, if not moreso, that no lynch would occur.

[/ QUOTE ]

not to me. herbies writeup of DMKs powers said that if he, the rev #1, was lynched, the person in second place would be lynched in his place. if you assign equivalent powers to govt highups, nichps death still fits with books=power wolf.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:05 PM

Jenn, this is bad

[ QUOTE ]
1. dmk was a mason according to herbie's writeup. i cannot find the hint to who is cleared by that.. something tells me its one of the utr people, so i think we should be careful about voting them randomly.. the only other person i can think of is vr, who happened to mention masons yesterday while dmk was posting a lot.. just a thought...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe an honest mistake as a villager, but we should not be discussing who we think dmk's mason is imo. Revolution Military Leader is not a role I want revealed to the wolves at all.

moving on.

Strong villager leans fmx, kokiri

I'm leaning village on chim, epi, mdd, drzen, VR, tarheels, books, kristie

I'm undecided on gt1t, fcbl, kyro, jenn, LC, luckay

bpm has been pretty quiet, very much unlike the halloween game when he was village.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:06 PM

jgunnip,
thoughts on some of the utr players?
specifically bulletproof monk, fcbl, kristie.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:09 PM

i remember kristie wrote some weird stuff last night, and her "2+2 is blocked ill skim the thread quickly now" excuse, while possibly true, can also serve as useful cover.
bulletproof bothers me for a reason i cant put my finger on.
two of my villagers have FMX as strong village read, so i have to give that some weight, but i also have a bad feeling about him.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not to me. herbies writeup of DMKs powers said that if he, the rev #1, was lynched, the person in second place would be lynched in his place. if you assign equivalent powers to govt highups, nichps death still fits with books=power wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but i don't think it is safe to assume symmetry in role powers, esp when dmk would outrank books (if books is vp).
Old 11-28-2007, 06:10 PM

Epi, d1 kokiri had 4 votes at 8:35. dmk, mets, nich, and fmx. 3/4 wolves is very unlikely imo.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:11 PM

if books is evil, i dont think hes the vice president. but tbh its an issue that will either resolve itself soon, or the correct course of action will become clear, so i dont favour spending much time on him/it today.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Epi, d1 kokiri had 4 votes at 8:35. dmk, mets, nich, and fmx. 3/4 wolves is very unlikely imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this is the kind of stuff i forget to make notes on, and then just forget.