Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: WHOS HOTTER?
ASIAN MISS POG 6 25.00%
JESSICA PUKE ALBA 18 75.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2007, 02:56 PM

Default The money or the title?

I have been a lurker for a while here. I am not sure where to post this, but figured it might fall under the views category. I have heard so many people say they would rather have a title/bracelet than the money. I honestly find this hard to believe unless someone is already wealthy. My buddy and I were watching poker, and some guy (an unknown as far as I can tell, not a pro) had his interview segment. He was doing the its all about the title, the money doesn't matter speech.

I said to my buddy how I found this hard to believe, that if its one or the other, I would take the cash any day. He said no way, I would want the title. I used the hypothetical question, what if second place paid a million dollars, and the winner nothing but a title. He again said he would take the title. He also hates his job, has huge money issues, and is having trouble keeping up with car payments. So, curiousity is getting me. How many people would really take a title instead of the money, if it was one or the other?